Hey I've been looking for an audio interface for recording and I've seen this term multiple times... Searched google but I can't figure out what is this. I only (think I) know it is something for you to use while recording high volumes...

So... What does the Pad switch at the gain knob does?

ty in advance :P
I wish everyone...
Love, Peace.... and f**ing ROCK N' ROLL, baby! :HEADBANG:

DanteRecording Channel <- CLICK IT!
A Pad is a fixed attenuater usually at 10 or 20 dB, so it will take whatever the incoming signal is and bring it down by 10 or 20 dB before it hits the pre-amp
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
Pad (pre-attenuation device) just cools down a signal if it's coming in too hot, and you start clipping. I have one on my POD X3 I use while recording from my active pup guitar.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.