Page 1 of 2
Just by seeing the image i knew it was the best band ever, i didn't have to listen.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']Metal and greatest band ever should not be mentioned together.

This.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
It's cool they have an old monk singing, but the music is pretty mediocre IMO.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by bendystraw
Just by seeing the image i knew it was the best band ever, i didn't have to listen.

Exactly.
My favourite band is the greatest metal band ever, as far as I'm concerned

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
old news bro

and to answer your title question Iron Maiden

Good one.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']Metal and greatest band ever should not be mentioned together.
Good job being open-minded and accepting of other people's opinions. Moron.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
This.

not this.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
No, I'm not asking which is your favourite Metal band (Opeth btw), I'm just sharing epic awesomeness with the pit.
Quote by jimmyled
Good job being open-minded and accepting of other people's opinions. Moron.

I care so deeply.
Quote by Tango616
not this.

Pit sure is funny today.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']I care so deeply.
yet you care enough to make a dickish comment
ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Tango616
yet you care enough to make a dickish comment

You guys call me not open minded yet you don't respect my opinion about metal. I have listened to enough metal to form an opinion on it and my opinion is that it sucks. You guys are all the same. You call people out for being closed minded because they bash a certain kind of music when really it's you that's being closed minded by bashing on others opinions.

DERP
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']You guys call me not open minded yet you don't respect my opinion about metal. I have listened to enough metal to form an opinion on it and my opinion is that it sucks. You guys are all the same. You call people out for being closed minded because they bash a certain kind of music when really it's you that's being closed minded by bashing on others opinions.

DERP

Don't forget that hip hop however is not music. Metal is the best because it got guitars.
Did you really feel the need to come in and voice your opinion when you know damn well that all it will do is cause hostility?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

OH HO, yah gotz meh
ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']You guys call me not open minded yet you don't respect my opinion about metal. I have listened to enough metal to form an opinion on it and my opinion is that it sucks. You guys are all the same. You call people out for being closed minded because they bash a certain kind of music when really it's you that's being closed minded by bashing on others opinions.

DERP
Your "opinion" was based on bashing someone else's opinion. And you say I'm close-minded? Have a look at my Favourite Bands section on my profile.
I didn't bash anyones opinion. I stated my opinion that metal blows. And just a little tidbit you should know, having a wide variety of music taste does not make you open minded.
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']I didn't bash anyones opinion. I stated my opinion that metal blows. And just a little tidbit you should know, having a wide variety of music taste does not make you open minded.

Neither does bashing the whole genre of metal.

DERP
[quote="'-LeG[A"]cY-']And just a little tidbit you should know, having a wide variety of music taste does not make you open minded.
But it proves I'm not close-minded... I don't get it? How can I be close-minded if I listen to a wide variety of music?
Quote by jimmyled
But it proves I'm not close-minded... I don't get it? How can I be close-minded if I listen to a wide variety of music?

There's one thing called listening to it. Another to actually like it.
Quote by jimmyled

Anyway, is it really old?

Indeed, but I still get a kick out of watching an old monk scream like an old man yelling at children pouring salt on his lawn.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

It doesn't matter if I like it or not (I do, btw). If I agree to listen to it, it means I'm open minded.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

No, listening to it, and being willing to give it a chance makes one open minded. You can't help disliking something.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by jimmyled
Your "opinion" was based on bashing someone else's opinion. And you say I'm close-minded? Have a look at my Favourite Bands section on my profile.

Dude, you don't have that different Favorite bands anyway. And

Jerusalem is not the best city in the world IMO
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Dude, you don't have that different Favorite bands anyway. And

Jerusalem is not the best city in the world IMO

Hmmm... Opeth and Weather Report sound exactly the same....
I beg to differ about Jerusalem.
And, yes. Extremely efficient trolling.

yeah
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Page 1 of 2