Page 1 of 3
WHAT are you talking about? Are you just listening bands you don't like for no reason?

EDIT: Please read my signature.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
sooooo. what about it?
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
signature sucks
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Quote by Haymaker17
signature sucks

If you don't like it, don't read it!

Ironic. Because you wouldn't be able to not like it without reading it.

Okay, i'm done, heh...
whatever, he has a Local H avatar...
that wins points in my book...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
What the hell is this thread about?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
What the hell is this thread about?

+1

Is it "OrganisationCore"?
Is it "OrgyCore"?

Wait a second, I don't care.
Quote by Valderama
+1

Is it "OrganisationCore"?
Is it "OrgyCore"?

Wait a second, I don't care.

OrgreCore?
Oranized Orge-Orgycore?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'd like to organize an ogre orgy...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by technicolour
yourscenesucks.com

there's an ogrecore guy on there. look it up noobs

Sorry if i'm not up to date with obscure sh*t like that, i'll try harder next time.

Edit: I'm on that website...three times..
never got into gaslight anthem, where should i start?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
all the bands mentioned in this thread are just punk, they were just given same random title based on the type of people who typically listen to them.

Okay, maybe not PBC.
polar bear club is emo
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by cakeschmammert
i don't listen to them much, but i really like the '59 sound.

Awesome album, really good.
I saw them at Leeds fest this year, MIND-BLOWINGLY good.
I never realized orgcore was considered a genre haha. Anyways, I'm going to see Polar Bear Club and Crime in Stereo next weekend, should be lots of fun.
I agree with the thing about how it's all just punk, but given different names based on the listeners.

I love that 'yourscenesucks' thing. That literally wraps up the suburbs so perfectly. I hate those people so much.

I'm not going by the stereotypes that go with those styles either. All i know is that if you make the decision to wear a style so rediculous, i don't want to talk to you.
Quote by Manos15
Those bands rule. Too bad it's not a legitimate genre, ha.

Also,

so... Old people punk?
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Polar Bear Club is pretty awesome, I just got into them a couple weeks ago.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I never realized orgcore was considered a genre haha. Anyways, I'm going to see Polar Bear Club and Crime in Stereo next weekend, should be lots of fun.

i think Crime In Stereo is one of the most overrated bands out right now. They've probably played atleast 5 extremely big shows i went to this year, and i'm pretty sure i stood outside for every one of their sets to be honest. i mean the songs are decent, average plus to be best, but they're live performance is so boring. I feel like they only get added to big shows cause they're on bridge 9, but then again i could say that about atleast half the bands on bridge 9, honestly polar bear club might be the best band on the label right now

EDIT: Didn't realize how much i just ranted
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Last edited by handbanana at Sep 26, 2009,
Quote by handbanana
i think Crime In Stereo is one of the most overrated bands out right now. They've probably played atleast 5 extremely big shows i went to this year, and i'm pretty sure i stood outside for every one of their sets to be honest. i mean the songs are decent, average plus to be best, but they're live performance is so boring. I feel like they only get added to big shows cause they're on bridge 9, but then again i could say that about atleast half the bands on bridge 9, honestly polar bear club might be the best band on the label right now

EDIT: Didn't realize how much i just ranted

i don't see crime in stereo getting much hype at all lately. plus, they put on a great show, in my opinion.
i'm just not impressed by crime in stereo. i don't see why they get put on shows with blacklisted, paint it black, have heart, ceremony, pulling teeth, etc.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Quote by handbanana
i'm just not impressed by crime in stereo. i don't see why they get put on shows with blacklisted, paint it black, have heart, ceremony, pulling teeth, etc.

+1
I never understood that either...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The bands usually influenced by orgcore bother the crap out of me. I haven't really listened to the actual genre bands, but I don't think I'd like them.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
The bands usually influenced by orgcore bother the crap out of me. I haven't really listened to the actual genre bands, but I don't think I'd like them.

...what?
What does that mean?
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I have no idea but if you've never listened to Hot Water Music or Lawrence Arms you're really missing out.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Leatherface
The Loved Ones
American Steel
Dillinger Four
The Ergs
Face to Face (?)
Page 1 of 3