So I'm outta town for a few days and I brought my Ps3 but I can't seem to get my wired connection to work. It's my cousins crummy connection since that's where I'm staying for the time being. Anyways I don't think it'll work at all but I'm hoping someone could help me out. I always says unable to find IP address. I do know the password and such but I'vnt been able to connect. Any ideas or am I screwed for the rest of my stay?

This is the modem.
try resetting the modem, i had a problem like that and once i reset it, it worked
I have the same one. When mine messes up I take the ethernet cable out of my xbox and the modem and the power cable from the modem.
Leave it for about 30 seconds then reconnect the power cable, the ethernet cable into the modem and then reconnect it to you xbox/PS3
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Birchall17
I have the same one. When mine messes up I take the ethernet cable out of my xbox and the modem and the power cable from the modem.
Leave it for about 30 seconds then reconnect the power cable, the ethernet cable into the modem and then reconnect it to you xbox/PS3

Thanks. I'll try and see what happens.
[edit] It works! Thank you very much.
Last edited by Sleepwalker 666 at Sep 25, 2009,