So im doing a documentary on the influence of metal on bands and fans alike. Im looking for some interview with bands and/or fans and was wondering if anyone would want to do an interview and send it to me?

If you would like to just comment and ill send you the questions
Quote by jetfuel495
Does it have to be in video format or could I just type up responses and give them to you?

I'd prefer video if at all possible
Quote by severed-metal
Look on youtube and look at interviews with specific bands, or just go around interviewing fans.

Ah. I could do that but i wanted it to be original with questions i made up
Well, there are some users on UG that have bands of their own. You can start out with asking them questions?

Check people's sigs or profiles, their band will usually be in there.
My band is in neither my sig nor profile, but I'df appreciate it if you asked me about it anyway.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Well we changed the idea anyway. We need to get a broader audience so we changed it but we'll still need interviews
i'd be willing to type a response to your questions and have that as my contribution to your interview. i don't have any materials at the moment to show as a video.
Post a vid on youtube.
Ask a few questions.
Get Video Responses.

Violá!
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Sure ask me anything . I don't have a webcam so I will have to have it in text.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by Conservationist
Good idea.

Why not tour the country with your video camera and talk to as many bands as you can?

That's about what Sam Dunn did!

He also had money to pay the bands to be interviewed.
contact guys in the metal forum with bands. and if someone sends u text responses, hav it play with subtitles on a blank screen and someone saying the responses
id be happy to conrtibute that way if u needed it
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
Last edited by sound-byte at Sep 26, 2009,