Which guitar solos, in your opinion, sound like the player truly expressed their emotions while playing them?

A few of mine would be:

1.) Technical Difficulties - Paul Gilbert (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkoPfV5tjWo) The solo is at about 2:20

2.) Comfortably Numb - David Gilmour (You know this one )

3.) Mr. Crowley - Randy Rhoads (Mainly the first one)

I can't think of any other big ones at the moment, but I know anything by Clapton would be a definite fit.

How about you guys?
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Um, almost all of them? Is this really that vague?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

So Alone by Johnny Thunders. Makes me weep when I hear it. Only solo I truly love.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by SteveHouse
Um, almost all of them? Is this really that vague?

Guitar solo with the most 'feeling'?

Which guitar solos, in your opinion, sound like the player truly expressed their emotions while playing them?

PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Quote by Scopic

Surely, each musician who plays guitar puts their soul and their emotions into their music?

Perhaps we should rename this thread to "Guitarists who make the most orgasm faces while playing guitar"

no, seriously though I understand what you're saying, but I don't think we can really judge emotion as the audience. It's our own reaction.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Scopic
Threads have unrelated titles all the time. If that was the point, I'd report it as an inevitable flamewar.

Like I said.... Almost all of them.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

This is pretty much a thread where anyone just names their favorite solo isn't it? Done every ****ing day.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm gonna report this because it's just gonna lead to arguements.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Angel of Death by Slayer
Riot of Violence by Kreator
When Cannons Fade by Bolt Thrower

The rest of you are wrong
Here are a few favorites that are VERY emotional.

- November Rain by GNR, this one just sounds like love, then later on the more mournful sense comes and it turns into an almost angry sounding solo. Brilliant.

- Sympathy For The Devil by GNR (This one is actually a cover by Guns N Roses. In the cover they play the song and Slash gets his guitar solo overdubbed in the first one. After the "softer" sang verse Slash comes in again with a solo that gets so exciting. Not sad sounding at all, but it is so very soulful if you really PAY ATTENTION to it.)

- Hot For Teacher by Van Halen. This solo is very exciting sounding, when EVH takes the guitar and goes up and up and up! Oh it makes me so excited to be able to pull it off! Another Pure genious creation.

- What It Takes, by Aerosmith. Joe Perry is amazing.... 30 seconds of pure brilliance. The best version of this solo I have yet heard is the live version off of the "A Little South of Sanity" album.

those are some of my favorites. But there is a song that makes me cry. Listen to Steve Vai's "Whispering A Prayer" look for the live from the Astoria version. It's so sad sounding, and I love every second of this Masterpiece.

But truthfully in terms of Emotional solos. The ones you suggested (regardless of opinion) aren't emotional. I have been playing a long time and sure they sound amazing. truly. but it's artistically made to sound that way. Not very emotional In my opinion. I think you have to jam and make the guitar cry or just get everyone exceited to be awesome! But they are great solos nonetheless!
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Quote by schecter ftw
Pretty much every Froosh solo.

everyone agree?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har