I accdentally spat on my guitar - dont ask, on the neck, the saliva wont harm it will it? Like the strings wont rust, or it wont fuvk the fretwork up will it? Or it wont make the action higher bevcause of the sudden increase in temperature from the saliva?

(Okay, last one was a bit of a joke, but it won't will it? Sorry, I'm really OCD about this )
Spitting in the fretboard... now that ROCK N'ROLL!!!!!!
OT: It wont, since you use more acid liquids on it, like lemon oil
If you have cleaned it right away, if you let it stay there for 3 or 4 days, idk what will happen...
Quote by Lollage123
I accdentally spat on my guitar - dont ask, on the neck, the saliva wont harm it will it? Like the strings wont rust, or it wont fuvk the fretwork up will it? Or it wont make the action higher bevcause of the sudden increase in temperature from the saliva?

(Okay, last one was a bit of a joke, but it won't will it? Sorry, I'm really OCD about this )

OMG! You should immediately place it in a HazMat bag and return it to the factory. Buy a new one and NEVER look back.
You'll be fine...I occasionally poop on my guitars and they're fine.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
nah, i've accidentally drooled on my guitar though :p i was playing and sometimes i just stop paying attention to everything else, so i drooled a bit. just wiped it off with my sleeve and went back to playing.

this is now the "what bodily fluids have you gotten on your guitar" thread.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
It wont hurt anything. Strangely enough spit is actually a very good fretboard cleaner. No I'm not joking.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500