This is a short instumental i came up with today. Im thinking about making it longer. Let me know what you think, the song is on my profile
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
I think that the instrumental itself is very good, and I like the idea of the samples too. However, I think that it may sound better if it used less specific samples (instead of World Trade Center and Pearl Harbor directly, maybe just like news sounds from a random non-specific attack/tragic incident). It seems like it makes it sound more about those two specific events than the concept of tragedies in general. Feel free to disagree, it was just an observation. Still, I really like the instrumental. Good job!
Could you crit my band's newest song?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1206319
Last edited by otacon17 at Sep 25, 2009,
I absolutely loved the samples going with the acoustic, but like otacon said it would have been more like a song if it used less specific samples then a background to the samples of historical tragedies. It makes the acoustic seem insignificant and just puts it into the background, and it sounds great that it needs to be more on it's own.

Crit 'Ethereal Minds? It's in my sig.
really nice man....placed a comment on ur profile...

Mind checkin out a couple of me songs???
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
i liked the mood you set with the guitar and the samples. this would work really well as an intro. haha actually once it stopped i was like is this over? and BAM the behemoth style riff started playing. then i was like woah those would sound cool strung together into 1 song

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1207909
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by InanezGuitars44 at Sep 29, 2009,