Who played the solo of DECEMBER FLOWER of in flames?

Seems like some confusion as somebody say Michael Amott, Wikipedia says Fredrik Johansson of Dark tranquility paled it.

And one one more thing is that can u tell me/ any idea why In Flames do not cover December Flower in live concerts?

Thank u...
@Vikingx: reported for spam. take that shit out of here and to the pit.

TS: Do you have the CD? Check the liner notes in the booklet.
Ask in the metal forum. They probably know better than we do.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane
Quote by timeconsumer09
@Vikingx: reported for spam. take that shit out of here and to the pit.

TS: Do you have the CD? Check the liner notes in the booklet.

I was being honest.... kid

Oh and timecomsumer09.... reported for obscenity.
Last edited by Vikingx at Sep 25, 2009,
Quote by Vikingx

well.....if u dot have any idea then pls do not mess around here.( as u already did with ur pic)
According to Wiki:

Fredrik Johansson − lead guitar on "December Flower"

Apparently he's from a band called 'Dark Tranquility'
Please, no spam in threads. Warned.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
The solo was played by Fredrik Johansson, but it wasn't Fredrik Johansson from Dark Tranquility, it was Fredrik Johansson from Dimension Zero (he played lead guitar on their demo Penetrations From The Lost World).

There is only one live recording of December Flower being performed,and here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOTSVc0mtVw

They didn't play the solo because, let's face it, they aren't the most technical soloists around,and probably couldn't be bothered to learn it. It's a shame,because they did this with a lot of their old stuff - not playing acoustic sections of the songs, not playing solos (or playing only half of the solos),etc.
I'm sorry I can't really give you a better answer than the ones given already - Fredrik Johansson most likely did it.
Definitely my favourite In Flames solo of all times though, I absolutely love it.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp