My band is re doing our songlist for a gig and we narrowed it down to two songs for a show stopper which are Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls and Design For Life by Manic Street Preachers. Which one do you reckon would be the best one to end with?
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Play that funky music white boy.
Cheers theme if you have a keyboardist.

Lol, the Cheers idea is good.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Quote by AwesomeDrummer
Iris. Beautiful song.

Tis. It's very epic is well.

If done poorly, Iris can be a show ENDING song. There's a ton of string stuff in there that's often overlooked. I wouldn't try it without at LEAST a keyboard player on top of the standard guitar bass and drums.
Quote by yoduh4077
If done poorly, Iris can be a show ENDING song. There's a ton of string stuff in there that's often overlooked. I wouldn't try it without at LEAST a keyboard player on top of the standard guitar bass and drums.

We done it in college with an acoustic, bass, drums and lead guitar and it sounded awesome but I agree it does sound better with strings since it's the main drive of the song but that's the whole point of a cover.

Learn some Maiden

I apoligize. I guess i would go with the goo goo dolls. In all honesty I hate them but i guess it's what's popular these days
yeah, but no ass-less chaps!

...wait a minute...

aren't all chaps "ass-less" ???
Now when you say show stopping, do you mean the highest point in your set before you get to your closer?

If so songs like Black by Pearl Jam, Don't Forget me by RHCP, or something like that.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.