this is the thread where you can tell us the stories that made you laugh about what someone has said to you or about you.

i was walking through school and i heard this lil girl say ''=O hes got a beard !...i didnt know you could get those !'' that kept me happy for a while

another time the biggest ned in the school said ''youve got a beard !'' i replyed ''no **** Sherlock'' and i heard her say to her friends ''is his name sherlock ??'' makes me giggle just thinking about it =D lol
JP
"i have no vagina" no joke

Edit: Ned?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
I was once at some sort of party, and a tipsy guy wandered up behind me and said, "Sooo, you wanna dance, BABE!?" I turned around, he was confused, and he walked away slowly.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
This thread was created because TS is proud of his beard.
Feed your mind.
What's up with you and beards dude?

EDIT: you from scotland too?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
What the hell is a ned?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by maidenfan15
What the hell is a ned?

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
non-educated delinquent

the name we give to the idiots in our school that smoke, wear tracksuites, talk like this ''aww ryt mate, how yeh dain bawbag?'' and generally dont contribute anything to society
JP
Quote by maidenfan15
What the hell is a ned?

Umm a chav? I think the term is only used in Scotland :/ or the neds are only found in Scotland
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Someone said I looked like Howard Stern
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
You! Stop staring at me from the bushes!
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
I was in the restaurant Outback and I was given a kid's menu. I said can I have an adult menu? The waitress(20 something.) said something like "Yeah too old huh?" I said yeah/ She said so what are you 11, 12? I laughed awkwardly and said I was 16. She said Oh MY God! I'm sorry! YOu have such a baby face! My friends now use this event to their advantage...
Man I suck at typing.
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
Last edited by buddyboombotz at Sep 25, 2009,
Quote by Karvid
I was once at some sort of party, and a tipsy guy wandered up behind me and said, "Sooo, you wanna dance, BABE!?" I turned around, he was confused, and he walked away slowly.

A girl who was rolling did almost the same thing at The Crystal Method, but she was much more persistent.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

haha BuddyBoom i like that one =P and i can only imagine what your friends are like if theyr anything like mine...youll never hear the end of it
JP
"Can i stroke your hair?"

All the time
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by big-jamie
haha BuddyBoom i like that one =P and i can only imagine what your friends are like if theyr anything like mine...youll never hear the end of it

Luckily, the waitress cunningly made sure she got that tip and added "In a couple years, all the girls are gonna love you."
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
Quote by SteveHouse
A girl who was rolling did almost the same thing at The Crystal Method, but she was much more persistent.

Crystal Method

On topic: My tutor pointed at me and shouted 'oh **** you look like Robb Flynn!'
I pointed and shouted at him 'Oh **** you look like Phil Demmel!'
Then he took off his hat and he actually did
ohai little sig.
Someone said I look like Tony Hawk when he was a kid. Idk where the hell he got that from
Stratocasters=

Quote by reb_49
You all seem to be confused a quite bit, let me put this down into these simple words: Music Is Always Evolving, The Problem Is That People Aren't

Favorite Guitarists -
Jimi Hendrix
Joe Perry
Jimmy Page
Couple years ago some chav walked past me & because I have longish hair they said "YEAH, ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!!" in an American accent... & I thought, "That's weird, as I'm english, furthest I've been from home is just the otherside of the border into Scotland (which is about 60miles) & I don't like rock 'n' roll..."

Sometimes, usually by friends, I get told I look a little like Claudio Sanchez, mostly because my hair tends to get kinda big... But nothing compared to Claudios!
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Sep 25, 2009,
Quote by Karvid

Hi-diddly ho neighbour

on topic, someone said i was God once... i dunno why
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by big-jamie
non-educated delinquent

the name we give to the idiots in our school that smoke, wear tracksuites, talk like this ''aww ryt mate, how yeh dain bawbag?'' and generally dont contribute anything to society

Now, now. Australians aren't all bad.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
someone once said i look like chris garza from suicide silence
*i have very short hair, no stubble, and constantly were necrophagist shirts*
please explain how this makes sense?
*would post photo of chris but is too lazy to use google images*
"Hey, look, that guy looks like a cross between Marylin Manson and Mad Max!"

Funny, considering the only similarities I have with either of them is long hair and a leather jacket. Even more funny considering I pushed the guy off his barstool and he spilled his drink all over his crotch.

Can't drink in that pub anymore
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule