i traded my mh1000 nt see thru green at guitar center and special ordered my new ltd v-401dx. went down to guitar center today checked it out everything was as it should be took it home removed the factory strings waxed it orange oiled the fretboard put new strings on it lowered the floyd a bit oiled the posts plays like butter. so if your worried about the new ltds made in indonisia i can tell you there made the same way as they were in korea same quality. honestly if it doesnt say esp on the headstock the difference in resale value of the old vs new ltds isnt worth the time it took to write this. this guitars neck is perfectly straight frets and binding finished exactly the same as my mh-1000 was. i wanted a v with a floyd and emgs they didnt make this guitar when i bought the mh-1000 nt. you cant go wrong with these ltd there the best bang for your buck period.
Quote by EmilGD
That is one sweet DeVries custom you got there!

Over used joke is incredibly overused, and has been brutally beaten to death, so please stop saying. it.

HNGD TS, we'd love some pics!
your about as clever as a chimp mr devries.
Last edited by midevilhalberd at Sep 25, 2009,
Quote by Baby Joel
Over used joke is incredibly overused, and has been brutally beaten to death, so please stop saying. it.

Ironic that you also used the overused (Adjective)(Noun) is (Adjective) meme.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
pics please? hngd!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Baby Joel

Pics or its a devr-

No but seriously we need pics.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Quote by Kevy Absolution

Why would you trade a seethru green korean-made superstrat for an indonesianmade V with an LFR?

shame on you.
Quote by Tedward

Why would you trade a seethru green korean-made superstrat for an indonesianmade V with an LFR?

shame on you.

V with emg's and a floyd nuff said besides you wouldn't ask that if you played them side by side.
Last edited by midevilhalberd at Sep 26, 2009,
Quote by Kevy Absolution

That's the point? Obviously irony is lost on you. I used a meme to mock a meme, thus mocking the meme that I used, thus showing that meme's are stupid.

TS, waiting for the pics!
Quote by midevilhalberd
V with emg's and a floyd nuff besides you wouldn't ask that if you played them side by side.

Have you ever even glanced at your own posts? Anyway, good on you! Have fun with that thing.