Its a Epiphone Les Paul Special. Not much of an upgrade from the warlock.. unless it plays great like mine. Lol.

Quote by nickdohle
Its a Epiphone Les Paul Special. Not much of an upgrade from the warlock.. unless it plays great like mine. Lol.

Well, he's probably just be happy with a guitar that worked. Something's ****ed up with his Warlock and it doesn't make any noise but buzzing when it's plugged in.
Well, it's better than the Warlock. Most guitars are.

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Alex Vik
Well, he's probably just be happy with a guitar that worked. Something's ****ed up with his Warlock and it doesn't make any noise but buzzing when it's plugged in.

well itll work, but it wont sound any better than a working warlock and it might be just mine, but those specials go out of tune very quickly
i have a warlock too, i want a les paul special like him, and i would take that trade as an upgrade
TAKE IT
I GOT A LES PAUL YAY!!!
Quote by SinSyringe
well itll work, but it wont sound any better than a working warlock and it might be just mine, but those specials go out of tune very quickly

Tone doesn't matter too much for him, he's got a Spider III. But the thing about the tuning wouldn't be good.

Quote by britishsligean
that is a fake les paul special your friend is better of with thier warlock

How is it fake?
I have a special that stays in tune for days. I have had it set up properly, but after that, it plays really well. And i think he said its a fake because of the Headstock. The Epiphone Logo is a logo ive never seen here. Ive seen it before, but never in person. I know epi use to use them.
Quote by Alex Vik
Isn't it just the old logo?

I think thats the New logo. and the one your friend might buy is an older model.
Quote by Alex Vik
Isn't it just the old logo?

the e is correct but it should still say epeiphone on the top of the headstock and then have a truss rod cover saying gibson or the name of the model
in the middle of the head stock it should say special model
*gotzguitarskillz* Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

GUITARS

Ibanez rgr421exfm W/ Evos
Epiphone G-400
Some no name acoustic thats pretty good
its from the Epiphone E-Series... thats when they had that style logo... look it up
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb