Okay so this kid on craigslist near where i live wants a new guitar for a WoW account, an old firstact and his PS2

im asking you guys to email the kid, offer him a really nice guitar or random stuff like sexual favors and that, just basicaly fill his inbox with replies to his add

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/msg/1388917545.html

thats the add

Happy Replying!
Quote by RyanMelozopan
Lol fine, if i tell you its my cousin will you do it? i need to teach him a lesson for breaking my SG

No sorry, I think it's against the rules to do that. I suggest removing this thread. Sorry about your SG
a little lost.....
its not spamming his inbox, its getting people to pretend to offer him objects that are worth more then his, like a 2000 guitar for his 20 dollar ps2
Quote by RyanMelozopan
Lol fine, if i tell you its my cousin will you do it? i need to teach him a lesson for breaking my SG

What if he's trying to get a better guitar for you to replace your SG?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
lol love the 4chan ref, and i know he isnt getting a replacement guitar, cause i already got a rep for the SG, he broke it on purpose, took it out of my room, out to the garage and smashed it right there, you dont do that to an original sg, idc who you are
Quote by RyanMelozopan
lol love the 4chan ref, and i know he isnt getting a replacement guitar, cause i already got a rep for the SG, he broke it on purpose, took it out of my room, out to the garage and smashed it right there, you dont do that to an original sg, idc who you are

You should whomp him for that.

hehehehehehehehe
*leaves thread for real this time*

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
im not helping until you learn english
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I say good sir, screw english, i don't need it where I'm going, and we are in the pit, we're not in fricking English Honors.