What do you all think about that?
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
That's supposed to advertise something?

WHERE'S MA FREE PS3!?!?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Wtfisthissheet?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I don't think much really.. About anything, ever...
@dbostwick
What the hell could that be advertising. It's either Airbags, Hitmen Doctors in Hollywood, or an anti-drug organization.
I'm a real cool kid.
Quote by The Lock
What the hell could that be advertising. It's either Airbags, Hitmen Doctors in Hollywood, or an anti-drug organization.

Or maybe a join-ad by all three?

uuhhh... C
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
Or maybe a join-ad by all three?

I like how you think.

Airbag breast implants that when opened expel cocaine.
I'm a real cool kid.
Quote by The Lock
I like how you think.

Airbag breast implants that when opened expel cocaine.

Hmmm....
I would be honoured to be your business partner in creating this product.

Quote by chaoticfables

Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
You're all silly.

Everyone knows that Michael Jackson was killed by Hitler, Elvis and the Lindberg baby.
Hitler was at Jacko's place partying with some chainsaws and jewish school girls in plaid spandex unitards when he gave the signal and the Lingberd baby swung in through the window and slammed Jacko into the fire place. Elvis then rushed in, said, "This hound dog ain't takin' no more of this!" and stuck a huge needle of heroin into Jacko's neck. Then Hitler finished off his current kill and launched himself at Jacko, erection first and impaled him on his tiny little German dick. Unfortunately the Lindberg baby was in the way and was a victim of friendly fire (RIP little one). So Elvis flies off the handle and does pelvic thrusts across the floor into Hitler, where a giant whirlpool of noxious gas and blues music erupts around them as they duel. Elvis feints to the left, but Hitler is ready and catches him with a swift kick to his Schnitzel. Elvis crumples to the ground, groaning in agony. Hitler moves in for the kill when all of a sudden Herman Li appears and ****s on Hitler's head, "TAKE DAT ADORRRF!"
Mortally wounded, Hitler staggers to Panama where he dies in peace, surrounded by his polygamist sect.
Meanwhile, Elvis stands up and shakes Herman Li's hand and they finish off Jacko together with the katana that Herman Li had up his ass.

And that, my children is how Jacko died.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I don't want to know how long it took you to write that.
Not bad though

Quote by p o e
You're all silly.

Everyone knows that Michael Jackson was killed by Hitler, Elvis and the Lindberg baby.
Hitler was at Jacko's place partying with some chainsaws and jewish school girls in plaid spandex unitards when he gave the signal and the Lingberd baby swung in through the window and slammed Jacko into the fire place. Elvis then rushed in, said, "This hound dog ain't takin' no more of this!" and stuck a huge needle of heroin into Jacko's neck. Then Hitler finished off his current kill and launched himself at Jacko, erection first and impaled him on his tiny little German dick. Unfortunately the Lindberg baby was in the way and was a victim of friendly fire (RIP little one). So Elvis flies off the handle and does pelvic thrusts across the floor into Hitler, where a giant whirlpool of noxious gas and blues music erupts around them as they duel. Elvis feints to the left, but Hitler is ready and catches him with a swift kick to his Schnitzel. Elvis crumples to the ground, groaning in agony. Hitler moves in for the kill when all of a sudden Herman Li appears and ****s on Hitler's head, "TAKE DAT ADORRRF!"
Mortally wounded, Hitler staggers to Panama where he dies in peace, surrounded by his polygamist sect.
Meanwhile, Elvis stands up and shakes Herman Li's hand and they finish off Jacko together with the katana that Herman Li had up his ass.

Annnnnd Fail!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
I don't want to know how long it took you to write that.
Not bad though

It took about 10 minutes.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Annnnnd Fail!

Why fail? I lol'd.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Everyone knows how Jacko died. When Fara Faucet died earlier that morning and went up to heaven, she was granted one wish. She wished that all the children in the world could be safe. MJ died later that day.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
oodamygosh oodamygosh oodamygosh oodamygosh oodamygosh oodamygosh oodamygosh oodamygosh

no rly...!...

oodamygosh oodamygosh
Quote by kyle100
Everyone knows how Jacko died. When Fara Faucet died earlier that morning and went up to heaven, she was granted one wish. She wished that all the children in the world could be safe. MJ died later that day.

June called, it wants its joke back.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
It's obviously A. He died in a car crash like Paul McCartney.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by p o e
You're all silly.

Never become an author.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
Never become an author.

+1. That story was just fail.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Yes, i made it up as i went along. I'm already an author, but i think about my serious stuff before i write it down. So... *shrug* i'm gonna go take a crap now.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193