I don't really see the point of lugging around a guitar to play through a 1" amp that probably sounds like siht anyway.

^Yes, it was purposely misspelled
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Yeah I have one. It is a pretty good mini amp...really, I don't know how much better you can get, but I haven't tried many others.

It is LOUD for what you would expect, and it actually sounds pretty good. Great for practicing or messing around in a coffee shop and stuff.
Need a website? I can make you one for pretty cheap.
I have one and if you have no other option for an amp get it, i use mine for when i go on vacation.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
orange micro crush! sounds wayyyyy better, and has a tuner. I have both, so trust me. Orange is the way to go.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Well if you dont really need a speaker you can get a Vos amPLUG headphone amp. I have the metal and it is really good for 40 bucks.
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Last edited by SGburnsRED at Sep 25, 2009,
I really wouldn't recommend any mini amps unless you're going on a trip out somewhere that doesn't have power and you can't take an acoustic guitar along, Mini amps just don't sound good. I tried four of them and not one sounded good enough for me, Not only did they sound bad but you can't get enough bass out of a speaker anywhere near that small. If you do decide to buy one don't pay more than $20 for one because they're probably all very close, Tone wise. Some may have more drive than others but that's it.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
I would get a Roland Micro Cube, very good amps for practicing. Or if you need something smaller, a Vox amPlug.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
danelectro honeytone's are good, but there's also a mini amp called amp u plug n'play you can find it and sound quality examples at www.ampuplugnplay.com it sounds really good, Im getting one soon.
I'd suggest the Honeytone too. A few months ago I was looking for a little amp and it was the best I found. I ended up getting a Vox amPlug though. The sound is better then that of a mini amp, imo. You can use the aux out to play it through a radio or something if you want to be heard.
Im sorry but that amp is on the same level as this ....

http://www.shopmania.com.au/shop~online-toys~buy-kids-guitar-play-set-rock-out-with-mic-amp~p-4069212.html
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Why not just get a Line 6 POD or something with headphones? That way when you get a proper amp you can still use it as an effects processor thing.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30