Today is a good day. I completely love my new Fender Telecaster standard. When you add the Vox AD30VT to the mix, It music to my ears (and noise to my neighbors). I love the clean punchy sounds.

Pic coming soon
HNGD. Sticked until I get pics! <3
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??
HNGD. idk what it is about white Fenders with maple boards that just make me want a new Fender...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
SweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweetSweet
the guitarist/singer for my older brother's band has that same guitar, same color, and almost same amp. (Vox AC30CC2)

but that's pretty delicious. I'm more of a strat man myself, but when i see that...oooo...

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
the guitarist/singer for my older brother's band has that same guitar, same color, and almost same amp. (Vox AC30CC2)

but that's pretty delicious. I'm more of a strat man myself, but when i see that...oooo...

those amps are nowhere near the same

yes, the white and maple Fenders are inexplicably beautiful, especially on a tele.

HNGD
Quote by Tedward
those amps are nowhere near the same

yes, the white and maple Fenders are inexplicably beautiful, especially on a tele.

HNGD

yeah i know...just...there's a connection. haha

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Nice! Hngd!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Oh my god, that thing is gorgeous. I don't like singlecoils but that still just looks so nice. Happy new guitar day.
Tele's are the new strats.

Well, they're older, but their so much classier.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

god i love white on white and black on black fenders

A B S O L U T E L Y B E A U T I F U L
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.
Thanks guys and I thought I was the only one who enjoy White on White with Maple neck. It sounds just as good too. My finger hurts from playing too much
Wow.
I it.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
HNGD! Very nice. If it was mine I'd of picked a black pickguard with that lovely white body!
Moving on.....