I have a project due within the hour and my code was working fine a few hours ago, but now it is not. My code looks like this:

/*
* Name: Sam Russ
* Uniqname: samruss
* GSI: Justin Dallal
* this program has multiple compile errors in it.
* Find them, fix them
* It also may have run-time errors, find them, fix them
* Then extend this program to add two times together
*/
/*
* This program will calculate the number of seconds corresponding
* to input
* INPUT: time in the format of hours:minutes:seconds
* Computation: number of seconds
* ASSUMPTIONS: all input is correct
* no data checking is performed
*/

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main ()
{
const int secondsPerMinute = 60;
const int minutesPerHour = 60;

int hours; // how many hours in time
int minutes; // how many minutes in time
int seconds; // how many seconds in time
int hours2;
int seconds2;
int minutes2;
char divider;
int seconds3;
int minutes3;
int seconds4;
int minutes4;

cout << "Enter the first time: ";
cin >> hours >> divider >> minutes >> divider >> seconds;

cout << "Enter the second time: ";
cin >> hours2 >> divider >> minutes2 >> divider >> seconds2;

cout << endl;

minutes3 = hours * minutesPerHour + minutes;
seconds3 = minutes3 * secondsPerMinute + seconds;

minutes4 = hours2 * minutesPerHour + minutes2;
seconds4 = minutes4 * secondsPerMinute + seconds2;

cout << "The sum of the times is: " << (seconds3 + seconds4)/3600%24 << ":" << (seconds3 + seconds4)/3600%60 << ":" << (seconds3 + seconds4)%3600%60 << endl;
cout << endl;
cout << "The difference of the times is: " << (seconds4 - seconds3)/3600%24 << ":" << (seconds4 - seconds3)/3600%60 << ":" << (seconds4 - seconds3)%3600%60 << endl;
cout << endl;
cout << "Thank you for using the Time Machine" << endl;
return 0;
}

And the output error message is this:
1>------ Build started: Project: time, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Linking...
1>MSVCRTD.lib(crtexew.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16 referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
1>C:\Users\Samantha\Desktop\time\Debug\time.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\Samantha\Desktop\time\time\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>time - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
did you forget the semi colon on "int main ()"?

edit: nvm, im a horrible programmer.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
google
It means you're using the wrong project type. You created a Win32 application (which requires WinMain instead of main) and then treated it as if it were a console application (by using main instead of WinMain).

I just started coding in C++ last week so I'm not that great and the code looks fine to me but idk. read that ^
perhaps because it can't find that library, check your spelling or your linking command. or if both of those are good, find a download of that library...
I haven't fooled around with code for a couple years now, and what little I did was in C, but your error appears to be occuring in the linking stage. Check your compile environment and make sure your libraries are in place.
Quote by RPGoof
google

I just started coding in C++ last week so I'm not that great and the code looks fine to me but idk. read that ^

That sounds like you're not using the right compile command (compiling as a win32 app rather than a console app).

I haven't done C++ so I can't say for sure, but from what that google quote said, that's what I'd guess.