Are you planning on recording vox for this? Because if you are, then this is going to be even more kick ass than it already is. Great playing, very heavy. I loved the filter on the drums in the intro. Also loving the wah and the pinch harmonics.

Basically, just add vocals. It sounds like the track was written with a singer in mind, and sounds slightly lacking as an instrumental.

Overall, great job.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Its pretty cool specially when it starts to pick up at about a minute

I think you should definitely speed it up thouhg, just add that intensity that my ear seems to crave ahah. like i mean like at least a 20-40bpm speedup no more slow mid paced nonsense ahaha or at least add a fast section

would you take a look at my song shark on my profile its thrash as well
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
Are you planning on recording vox for this? Because if you are, then this is going to be even more kick ass than it already is. Great playing, very heavy. I loved the filter on the drums in the intro. Also loving the wah and the pinch harmonics.

Basically, just add vocals. It sounds like the track was written with a singer in mind, and sounds slightly lacking as an instrumental.

Overall, great job.

Yes, I do believe I will lay some vox for it, as soon as they are written.
Quote by British_Steal
Its pretty cool specially when it starts to pick up at about a minute

I think you should definitely speed it up thouhg, just add that intensity that my ear seems to crave ahah. like i mean like at least a 20-40bpm speedup no more slow mid paced nonsense ahaha or at least add a fast section

would you take a look at my song shark on my profile its thrash as well

Yes sir, I will.

And speeding it up sounds like a fantastic idea.
GTFO my sig