I would rather die
14 17%
I'm a vegitarian, but im here in this thread anyways
9 11%
i have already eaten atleast one person
20 24%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
Yeah, don't lie. You know you have seen a fat American and was like "i'd fry the dude up and dip him in some BBQ sauce in a heart beat". Why wouldn't you?

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that maybe you are starving. Maybe you are stuck in a remote place that has no resources. There is nothing to hunt or gather. Its just you and a group of people that are all starving to death.

How important is your life to you? You want to survive right?

Well to make this easier on you(and im talking to YOU), you don't have to kill anyone. Lets just say one of the people in your group....um....expires. Well there is your source of survival right there.

Of course you aren't starving right now and you are not in a remote area without any resources. There isn't a group of people that you can size up for dinner. You are perfectly contempt. Its easy to say i wouldn't. WRONG, you are starving. You are somewhere remote with no known food. You are with a group of people that WILL eat you if you die first. YOU better not die first.

Oh, i get what you all are thinking. TS is full of BS. He wouldn't eat another person if his life depended on it.
All i have to say to that is, do people taste like chicken?

So, do you live or die.
epic7734
i'm hungry now.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by Vikingx
No... people taste like pork.

Your thread is pointless.

Behind the BS i added in there is a point. Would you choose to do the unthinkable.
You Ass.
epic7734
Normally humans will not resort to cannibalism but die as a group, that's a part of what makes us human.
Quote by Erik_Aero
Normally humans will not resort to cannibalism but die as a group, that's a part of what makes us human.

There is a story like this about a plan crashing in the middle of nowhere...the people resorted to eating whoever died off first...surviving is part of being human.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Anthony Bourdain once cooked parts of a government-donated cadaver. I just know he ate some of it, but he wasn't really allowed to admit or even imply it on the program. I want to ask him how it tasted.
Quote by epic7734
Behind the BS i added in there is a point. Would you choose to do the unthinkable.
You Ass.

I'm an ass?
You're the one that thinks that people taste like chicken... Amateur.

People.... the other, other white meat.
Poor Piggy ;_;
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Quote by Vikingx

Not black people...

Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I'd not only eat the first person to die, I'd then use pieces of their corpse to beat the rest of my group to death, then eat all of them, too. Afterwards, I would fashion several different lines of clothing using their flesh. Necklace of Teeth, anyone?
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by highvoltage66
Hey congrats on making the 200,000th thread in the pit btw. (I think)

how'd you come up with that number?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by monkey_dancer
Not black people...

they're a little more gamey... that's all.
Quote by highvoltage66
I counted.

u counted every thread. ever!?!?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
actually ive heard that people taste like very salty bacon...

Damn... I hope so!
Mmmmmmm, Bacon....
if i had no other choice to survive, i would most definitly eat someone. however, they would have to die before i would eat them because i wouldnt kill them. and i would use what was left for items needed. skin as a coat if it was hash cold weather, bones made into tools, cartilage as padding, blood as fish bait (if there was water and it was possible to attract fish), etc.

of course, i would hold off as long as possible before eating another person. but if i had to i would. human nature is to survive. and with the whole "thats wrong" "thats right" thing i believe we forgot that were all animals. just very sophistacated and smart animals.

there as actually a court case where three guys crashed a boat, were stranded and had no food. after close to a month the one guy was close to death and either way would of died, so he told the other two he would let them eat him so that they survived longer. pretty interesting court case if you ask me. something about a confliction in human decency or something.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Quote by highvoltage66
Well, uh, it kinda says how many threads are in the every section of the forum. On the front page of the forum. It said 200,002. So I decided to figure out which one was number 200,000 and congratulate him or her.

Oh. I have never paid attention to that before. Your correct.

Congratulations on the 200,000 thread TS!

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Vikingx
they're a little more gamey... that's all.

'Cos of all the running?

Quote by XxLloydxX
sure why not, we eat other animals
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
"If I had a gun I'd pump your ethics full of lead / If I believed in meat I'd eat a plateful of our dead."

I honestly would.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Vikingx
Racist

I couldn't help myself. Too drunk for restraint. To non-racist to be a racist.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Quote by Vikingx
I'm an ass?
You're the one that thinks that people taste like chicken... Amateur.

Thats babies, amateur.

People, the other, other dark meat.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i have already eaten at least 100 people
Hmm, well i guess you will just have to vote with the last option. Sorry, its hard to think of every possible option to put on the pole. I do apologies again.

Quote by icesk8erqueen8
actually ive heard that people taste like very salty bacon...

Ok Vikingx, you win. Pork it is.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Sep 26, 2009,
I don't like TS' attitude. I'd eat sand and coral. Seawater will do for water.

I am a survivah! ;D
Quote by epic7734
Yeah, don't lie. You know you have seen a fat American and was like "i'd fry the dude up and dip him in some BBQ sauce in a heart beat". Why wouldn't you? .
This is not normal. I would seek professional help if I were you.
I dont eat meat, but i would if i had to survive. No morals are worth death, so pass me the ketchup and lets get our grub on
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Page 1 of 2