Now before anyone makes assumptions, this is not a thread complaining about my neighbors, but complimenting them.

Since 7pm Today I've had my 50Watt Marshall Tube amp cranked (Well, at 3 anyways. A deafening 3...) Just jamming to some tunes, i did this until 10pm. I've been doing this constantly to see my new neighbors' reactions.

To my surprise, nothing. (I live in a duplex, FYI) They Have not made any complaints yet, I've been constantly loud. Whether it be me having my amp cranked, jamming with friends, or me practicing screaming. I salute these great neighbors, my hat off to you guys.

Now for the pit.

Have you had any experiences like this? Great neighbors? Bad neighbors? Tell us about it!

~John
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
If I trespassed on my neighbors lawn I'd probably get shot.
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.
Quote by Erik_Aero
Good insulation?

Not really, My old neighbors would always complain about my "Noise" Don't get me wrong, they were good people. But these guys must be saints.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
i threw my ball on my neighbors FRONT lawn and got yelled at for getting it before.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Well really nothing is wrong with them
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Had this old **** yesterday complain to another neighbour about the noise from my music studio.

The old basterd neighbour is always in his garden and ive done extensive tests to find that the sound doesnt go past my own garden AND he cant complain about daytime noise when he is in the garden...if he doesnt like it he can piss off inside. Old bastard is a predatory pedophile i swear though, so ill just call the cops and have him removed.
Last edited by lucertia. at Sep 26, 2009,
Quote by lucertia.
Had this old **** yesterday complain to another neighbour about the noise from my music studio.

The old basterd neighbour is always in his garden and ive done extensive tests to find that the sound doesnt go past my own garden AND he cant complain about daytime noise when he is in the garden...if he doesnt like it he can piss off inside. Old bastard is a predatory pedophile i swear though, so ill just call the cops and have him removed.

Have him removed... Indeffinetely?
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Well my neighbor was my old bitch of a teacher. Its funny cranking the amp and playing some br00talz shred.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
maybe your new neighbors are deaf?
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
Quote by peccas
maybe your new neighbors are deaf?

No, But i think I am.
CALL ME JOHN

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong