So the weather's changing. The leaves are starting to fall, the nights are drawing in.

Does anyone else feel in the least bit Christmassy!?

I've had to indulge in a few choice Christmas songs over the past week or so and I must say, it feels good!

So tell me how much of a twat I am or join me in the late-September festivities!
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Nah not really, its getting bloody hot over here now though.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
What the fuck? It's not even October.

God, I hate this crap. Christmas isn't for 3 months and already I'm expected to have Christmas cheer and buy bloody presents.
^Sorry Grinch.
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Nope.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
yeah i'm sort of in the christmas mood...bloody damn swine flu better f**k off haha
Quote by webbtje
What the fuck? It's not even October.

God, I hate this crap. Christmas isn't for 3 months and already I'm expected to have Christmas cheer and buy bloody presents.

He didn't say he expected that at all, he asked if anyone felt the christmas spirit yet. Jesus.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
I have had the occasional feeling, but more for the pre-christmas celebrations like halloween and such, it was quite chilly last night so i had the feeling summer was coming to an end, and Autumn/Winter is on its way (Autumn isn't really a season, just a halfway point), while that would usually fill me with a bit of dread or sorrow, i look forward to it as i have some good memories from around this time last year.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I didn't even feel christmassy on christmas last year.

I suck.

"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
It's not festive until:

Slade
Wizard
Bing Crosbie/David Bowie
That annoying nasally song about Santa kissing some wankers' mother
Nat King Cole

Has been played over the radio.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
When I was little and got loads of presents I felt excited, but now I'm older and only get one present off of my mum and dad, it doesn't excite me anymore.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Well yesterday was the 25th of this month and I yelled in the class "Christmas day!" don't know if that counts though... Besides that nothing! Christmas for me is only in december
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I have this thing on the dashboard on my laptop, it gives me a sort of Christmas expectancy, as if Christmas is just around the corner all the time. Other than that, it's all normal. I don't really find the Christmas spirit until mid-late November.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

This, my friend, is where the internet is shown to be an inferior method of communication: I want so very badly to punch you in the face, but remain unable to do so.
You can punch my face, but you can't punch my christmas spirit.
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by This_Kidd
You can punch my face, but you can't punch my christmas spirit.

I commend your resilience and wit, and spit on your 387 versions of "Jingle Bells." Down with Christmas, and all those who support it.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
This, my friend, is where the internet is shown to be an inferior method of communication: I want so very badly to punch you in the face, but remain unable to do so.

If you want to punch somebody in the face for feeling christmassy, then you need help.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Autumn does not = christmas

RAHGHHH

No christmas threads in bloody september
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish