Hello,

I'm looking for something to let me split the one connection to two, so two people can play guitar at the same time from the one amp.

Is this possible and where can I buy one?

Cheers,

Kevin
I'm sure there are Y adapters out there that have 2 female 1/4" jacks but the question is really why?

If it is to play at the same time, it will sound like shat. If is for instructional purposes I could see that.

You could also get a pedal with 2 outputs like a reverse splitter or a Digitech Bad Monkey for example. What amp are you talking about?
mmm, It's a Peavy vypyr 30, I was looking into getting a mini amp instead? so when I want to jam with my mates I can.

Any recommendation's on a mini-amp?

cheers,

Kevin
Quote by KevinBoland
mmm, It's a Peavy vypyr 30, I was looking into getting a mini amp instead? so when I want to jam with my mates I can.

cheers,

Kevin

I think the splitter is a much better idea. I wouldn't use it for gigging, but it'll work perfectly well for jamming with your mates. Especially if you both use different pedals.

An A/B/Y box would be a good high-quality solution though; you can get a Radial Bigshot for about $70. Morley make one for around $50.
Quote by KevinBoland

cheers,

Kevin

Hey kevin, On your amp you have a Mp3 input that you can add any exterior effects accesories to it. All you need is 1/8 male cord that go into your amp (mp3 input) and at the other end , plug that other 1/8 male into headphone or output one , and on the last one you might need an 1/8 female 1/4 male plug. ex; Rp digitech or any other effect gizmo of your choice so that your friend could use his own tones ,et voila The slackadjuster
Another amp would be a much better option.

The Roland Microcube is an idea, or even a Peavey Vypyr 15 (which I think is the best new amp one can get for $100) would be great.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??