Anyone got any apps they know of on the iPod touch and iPhone which can help your guitar playing?

All I've got is UG bookmarked :/
theres a tuner, but thats all i know. you gotta pay for the decent ones. the good free one only gives you E standard, Drop D and some open tunings
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
use guitarists reference light

I think that's what it's called, it's great!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I've got GuitarToolkit on my iPhone 3gs. I like it. It's got the following:
Tuner
Fretboard showing scales
Metronome
Chords
And you can change instruments from 6-12 sting guitar, bass (4, 5, and 6 string), banjo, Mandolin, and Ukelele
I think it was $6 for the app. Edit, make that $10
aka, Possum Head on /b
Last edited by n2dabloo at Sep 26, 2009,
I have a really good metronome, can't quite remember the name at the moment though.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
^

this guy and promoting the iphone app.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
^

this guy and promoting the iphone app.
She sure doesn't look like a guy to me.

And what do you expect from someone who works in the UG office?

stratkat
guy was a general term, i usually don't check people's profiles before i make a post to be positive of their gender.

and very true...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams