Alright,just like everyone else

AND....

scroll down............

Almost there....................

The famous FENDER BLUE DELUXE

GRRR,my hand

I got it for only $450 and its literally brand new
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Sep 26, 2009,
I like how you acknowledge that everyone and their mother has a Blackstar HT-5.

Congrats on the Blues Deluxe, by the way. What I'm wondering is, if you have a Blues Deluxe and a Keeley DS-1, why did you get the Blackstar HT-5?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
help with pic?

i put (Invalid img) but its not working???

I buy Ht-5 cuz blue deluxe is overkill for home practice
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Sep 26, 2009,
You used the wrong Imageshack links.

When you upload, the one you want to use tags with is the one that directly links to the picture with no page behind it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Pics is UP
Quote by angusfan16
awesome. HNG(x2)D
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
mmmmn,new hand day
Quote by angusfan16
HNAD * 2
Hope you enjoy the HT5 along with the rest of us and our grannies
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ
HNAD²!

HT-5 for distorted and the Fender for clean sounds, right?
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
HNAD! That's a pretty versatile setup you've got now.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I'd kill for a Blackstar
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
Quote by ze monsta
Congratulations! I love my blues deluxe, but I've had a lot of problems with it cutting out on me, at home, and then it broke and the tech "fixed" it, but it still craps out sometimes Still, awesome cleans. HNADx2

at first,i smell smoke coming out of the blue deluxe,I was like "sh!t sh!t Sh!t,the amp is burning,so i take it to a tech.After all,it was just the dirt is burning up

waste $35
Quote by angusfan16
a long time
Quote by angusfan16
Congrats. And since both amps have FX loops you can run the preamp of the HT to the poweramp of the BD
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Fender amps = Win. HNAD!

Although with the term "double trouble" in the title I was somewhat disappointed not to see anything SRV related other than the Fender amp.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Sep 26, 2009,
Quote by Natrone
Although with the term "double trouble" in the title I was somewhat disappointed not to see anything SRV related other than the Fender amp.

I wasn't the only one then. Still, I think I'd kill for a Blues Deluxe.
so you saying, run blackstar ht-5 preamp in to blue deluxe power amp?

gotta try that

Thanks
Quote by angusfan16
Yeah, the preamp is basically the HT dual (I think) pedal blackstar sells.
but will it blow the head if i dont have the cab attach?
Quote by angusfan16
I'm not sure. Since you can use headphones with it I suspect you might be able to run it without a cab. Check the owner's manual.

Nvm, looks like you'd need to have a cab attached. You could do it for fun, but obviously it's not very practical at this point.
Last edited by Kevin Saale at Sep 26, 2009,
manual didnt say anything

oh well,have to wait until i find a cab
Quote by angusfan16
Manual says always attach a speaker, so that's what you gotta do.
but can it run alone with a headphone?
Quote by angusfan16
BTW,is the original blue deluxe better than the reissue or worst?
Quote by angusfan16
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,the blue deluxe start to make the hissing noise

Blame preamp tube?
Quote by angusfan16
Last edited by O.O Meow O.O at Sep 27, 2009,