omfg! i was jst playin gitar 2 stick stickly nd was finkin yeh dis is th best iv ever playd it. then jon came in and sed cnt u play anyfin faster? i was like wtf?!!! stop lisnen 2 th **** jonas bros and lissen to real music u ***. i mite kick him in the shins later for tht

dus any1 else hav ne fings their gay family do?
This has been done, and that isn't English.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by tit_grab
omfg! i was jst playin gitar 2 stick stickly nd was finkin yeh dis is th best iv ever playd it. then jon came in and sed cnt u play anyfin faster? i was like wtf?!!! stop lisnen 2 th **** jonas bros and lissen to real music u ***. i mite kick him in the shins later for tht

dus any1 else hav ne fings their gay family do?

My eyes!

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by EdtheHead
Trolls are getting old

yet never a day over 12

EDIT:

*reperted*
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I don't know what planet you're from TS, but I don't speak your language
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by TheReverend724

I think i'll join you with that

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by tit_grab
guys dis thred is serious stay on topic pls or ill report u all.

Did you just threaten the pit?

'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
*reported*
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I don't think it is a troll...

That's why this is so much funnier!

Also with all those pictures you guys post... do you have like a folder full of them, prepared for every occassion or something?!
meh
Hi my name is tit_grab Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by tit_grab

*reported*
Quote by tit_grab

ok on topic, annoying things my family do:

call me names and treat me like a 2 year old
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by tit_grab

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by woodenbandman
Hi my name is tit_grab Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

Just a little over the top?
Wait, what am I saying?!
meh
my first reaction was .... but I'm beginning to think he is just some random kid that talks like an idiot because hes too lazy to at least use a wee bit o
grammar. To which my reaction is

Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
It is unfair how we're all mocking him, I included, when he's simply expressing his opinion.

It is however also a failure on his part that he didn't express it in English or with any dignity.

/two-sided argument
meh
Quote by ZackyJW83
It is unfair how we're all mocking him

umm, you realize this is the internet don't you?
Quote by buddyboombotz
How the hell has this thread not been closed yet?
Either the mods are offline or they're enjoying the posts in this thread.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
so i wuss at da gitarr shop lookin for new amp and my bruva pix up a attack attack signithur gitarr an i was liek no dont get dat cum get dis slipnot signachur gitarr it has 7 strinz and shiz luk i havv 5 drumres in my band no 1 gon stop me now.

yeh das an noying fing my family dus dey dont listen wen i wont to buy slipnot gitarr

so my question to you is has anyone really ever been far even as decided to go want do look more like?
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy