So I just moved and I have a lot of expenses and I'm going to start teaching so....I'm going to have to get a six string (which I thought I gave up for good). For now I'd prefer to just have money (NO trades) until I'm settled and figure out what I'm doing. I bought this guitar *new* last October (not even a year old yet) it was my first 7 string and I completely babied it. The color is Graphite Pearl. It is in absolutely perfect condition. No scratches, dings, or marks of any kind. Never gigged with, always in a smoke-free environment and always kept in its case when not in use. The case still actually has some of that new guitar smell in it.
Looking for $1799 (USD) PM me for any questions, better quality pics, and references.

Where are you located?

If only you were open to trades. I would have one hell of something to bargain.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
Sorry it took me a couple days....I'm in Iowa.

Not really looking for trades, but what is your "one hell of a bargain"?
Quote by Caparison123
Sorry it took me a couple days....I'm in Iowa.

Not really looking for trades, but what is your "one hell of a bargain"?

A Gibson '58 Les Paul that is in my sig.
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
Yeah the only thing I'd probably take in trade is a BFR or an Axe FX Ultra.

You're posting on ss.org under the same name right?
Quote by Caparison123
Yeah the only thing I'd probably take in trade is a BFR or an Axe FX Ultra.

You're posting on ss.org under the same name right?

Yeah. Did I leave a message for you there also? If so, my bad.
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
No, I didn't get one from you one there...I just saw you posting on another classifieds add there.
Quote by Caparison123
No, I didn't get one from you one there...I just saw you posting on another classifieds add there.

Oh okay. I'm just obsessed with these guitars now after playing one yesterday. Best guitar I've EVER played.
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
That's true... the reg. and BFR models are the best production 7 strings available. I'll never play any other 7 string.
Quote by Caparison123
That's true... the reg. and BFR models are the best production 7 strings available. I'll never play any other 7 string.

I agree with this statement more than you'll ever know.
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
Not sure. Gotta sell my LP first since you're not trading (same with the other guy).
My Gear:
Guitars:

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Boss DD-6
That's cool. I somehow got banned on ss.org so feel free to hit me up here.

I posted the ad (with different pics) on ss.org, still on the first page, but about to get buried.
Would you somehow be interested in an ESP M-II (Bought it "used" May 2008, was one month old only) + some cash?
It has one very very small dent (2mm x 1mm) and that was there when I bought it. I babied it, smoke-free environment. Doesn't have a hardshell case though, but I'll put it in a Fender softcase like when I got it.

Anyways, we can discuss this via PM or email (thomas_suter@hotmail.com).
Like I said in the original post, I'm not really interested in trades as I need the cash.
Thanks for the offer though.
Bump...... Completely forgot to mention that as of two weeks ago EBMM stopped making this finish along with about 8 other colors- so you won't be able to buy this color anymore. It's going to be rare.