So i picked up this tradition s20 the other day for 350 with a hardshell case. plays great, looks great, crunches like you wouldn't believe! I think im in love. the stock pickups sound great.

Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Last edited by pmeg568c at Sep 26, 2009,
pics or its a laguna.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
they aren 't working hold on hah
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
PICS,PICS We want pics!!!!!!

Boxedit: Nice very very nice..... HNGD!!
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Last edited by boxcarmonument at Sep 26, 2009,
im gonna take the pickguard off because its finished underneath but i can't find a screwdriver ha
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
I'm a pickguard on type of person myself. I took the pickguard off my gibby last weekend for about 5 minutes and said nope don't like. But that flame top would look great without it I love that finish..

Is that a tobacco burst?
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
HNGD
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
its tobacco burst but it isn't like the one of the website. this looks like one of the older ones because it doesn't have the T inlays. The newer tobacco burst has some red in it too, this is just yellow/gold.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob