I re-recorded an old thrash metal song I wrote a while ago, it sounds a bit like Municipal Waste maybe...comments and criticism are welcome. The song can be found on my profile.
Your profile was devastating to my mind.

But anywho, was very good. The recording was good quality except the solo. I don't know what happened there but it was horrible (quality wise, not the actual solo :P). Had enough variation to keep me interested and was thrashy. Record lyrics and you're good to go
Quote by 21Fretter
Your profile was devastating to my mind.

But anywho, was very good. The recording was good quality except the solo. I don't know what happened there but it was horrible (quality wise, not the actual solo :P). Had enough variation to keep me interested and was thrashy. Record lyrics and you're good to go

Yeah you're right about the solo, haha. It sounded pretty crappy so i put this auto wah wah effect and delay on it to cover it up. Turns out i covered it in **** instead, so to say...
Pretty cool, really straightfoward thrash. Not that different from the stuff thats out there but pretty cool none the less. Its not bad but its not that special eitehr haha

Mind taking a look at my song Sharks on my profile (thrash as well)
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.