Can someone help me?
You know where you plugg in the wire in the guitar? That part, on the guitar, is loose. And i don't know what to do since I don't know If I can cause any problems if i touch it. I really hope that you know what I meen cause i have a real hard time expressing myself.

I also have a problem with my guitarpedal. When I have it on it "howls". It worked just fine yesterday, but not today..

Help?
if its only loose, just tighten the screws.. you wont do any harm like that.

as for howling pedals, did you change the volume significantly? would need more info for this
Quote by guidothepimmp
if its only loose, just tighten the screws.. you wont do any harm like that.

as for howling pedals, did you change the volume significantly? would need more info for this

The thing is that i can't tighten the screws :/ Yesterday IO did so, but today it doesn't work´.

Pedal: As soon as I turn the volume on it starts to howl. I have tried to change all settings and stuff, but it still howls.
by pedal howling do you mean feedback?

first get your input jack fixed, you may have a bad contact on it, and this may well fix the pedal feedback.

what pedal is it? (multi fx, stomp box - distortion, delay, wah wah, chorus, flanger etc).
Quote by ibanezgod1973
by pedal howling do you mean feedback?

first get your input jack fixed, you may have a bad contact on it, and this may well fix the pedal feedback.

what pedal is it? (multi fx, stomp box - distortion, delay, wah wah, chorus, flanger etc).

Well yeah.. It's howling all the time when I have any volume at all on.

It's a distortion pedal (Bloody mary)