i'm seriously GASing for an Agile AL3100 in plain black (http://www.rondomusic.com/al3100mop.html), however getting it imported to the UK would cost about £400ish, which is still cheaper than many Epiphones, but still kinda pricey.

Does anyone know any guitars similar to the Agile in the aesthetics range.

Also would I be able to install push-poll pots on the Agile to coil split it, if I indeed did get the Agile.

I've seen the Vintage range, dont really like the cutaways at all.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Sep 26, 2009,
necrobump because I have the same question... And it's easier to bump than make a new thread

I've been looking at this, but I'm just wondering if it'd still be better to go for the agile...

I've already got one agile and it plays sweetly (interceptor pro 727) but yeah... ??
Tokai are alright, you have to spend quite a bit to get to the models that are worth a damn though. Their cheaper (Epi/Vintage price range) models aren't actually any good. Rally and Vintage are basically the same as Agile or Epi in terms of quality. ESP make a few okay LP style guitars under their LTD brand but like Tokai, you have to start spending quite a bit before you get tot he good ones.

Honestly in the UK, either go for Vintage or buy an Epiphone. European Epiphones go through much stricter quality control than the ones sent to the North American market, they're a legitimately good choice here. Vintage Advance do offer better value for money but if you don't like the Vintages then Epiphone is the best thing to go for.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i agree with flibble. if you can get up to around £500 or £600, though, then japanese-made tokais start becoming an option, if you're easy about the model (you can get an MIJ tokai SG for a little over £500, for example, and MIJ tokai LPs for about £600 new if you're easy on the colour), and they're very, very nice indeed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?