okay so theres this concert i want to see wednesday night. but i have a test that night in my english class. So i emailed her and asked if i could take it the day before. And she said if the reason was unavoiadable then yes, but if not then no.

so i need a good reason tht she couldnt check up on. Im thinking of something to do with my uncle having cancer (which is true, but hes ok) and it being his birthday or some **** but i dunno.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Just say you have a very important concert to attend. Who are you going to see?
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
You're chronically retarded. It's worth a shot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Study for it now?

EDIT: Oh right.

Who cares?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Sep 26, 2009,
do your test you dickhead
you can go see the next concert
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Say that you have a serious case of the runs, and if she dosnt let you retake it sometime later, you could just shit yourself in class. Itd work for sure.
love is love // return to dust
if you guys arent gonna post a serious answer at least try and make it funny. There's been 7 post, not one of them serious, and not one of them funny.
Quote by i love alanis
if you guys arent gonna post a serious answer at least try and make it funny. There's been 7 post, not one of them serious, and not one of them funny.

Mine was seriously funny.
Suck on that.
love is love // return to dust
just tell her your uncle has cancer and you need to visit him, she has no idea whether he's ok or not
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
Yeah, your uncle probably won't make it another year, so your whole family is having a big party for him.
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
Write the test or you'll end up being an Anchorman or something of that degree.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by tancanada
Mine was seriously funny.
Suck on that.

Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Tell her your uncle has cancer, he is okay, but it's his birthday and it'd be great if you could be there to support him?

IDK.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
okay so theres this concert i want to see wednesday night. but i have a test that night in my english class. So i emailed her and asked if i could take it the day before. And she said if the reason was unavoiadable then yes, but if not then no.

so i need a good reason tht she couldnt check up on. Im thinking of something to do with my uncle having cancer (which is true, but hes ok) and it being his birthday or some **** but i dunno.

You are an imbecile.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Sep 26, 2009,
Tell that you're so worried about your uncle you might fail the test, and if you get bad grades you might end up working as a teacher or something.

That should please her. And I know alot about pleasing women.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by i love alanis

I found quite a few of them to be rather funny so
"It's personal."

They actually can't ask you beyond that. Make it understood that it's something private and you're fine.
Quote by Kensai
That should please her. And I know alot about pleasing women.

oh you
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
if you have no shame (like myself) just call in and say you're stuck on the ****ter. u've been there for and hour and its comin out both ends and there's no way you're coming in. what can they say tho that?.....nothing. no doctors note, no evidence. maybe walk like your ass is a bit sore the next day if you have to work.
word to your mother
Quote by joshua122593
Tell her you have a doctor's appointment. Duh.

Yes...too bad the concert is at night and that excuse wouldn't work at all...stupid.
Like some of the others said tell her your uncle has cancer and you don't know how long he has to live and you would like to see him before he passes.
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
Quote by realitysux
if you have no shame (like myself) just call in and say you're stuck on the ****ter. u've been there for and hour and its comin out both ends and there's no way you're coming in. what can they say tho that?.....nothing. no doctors note, no evidence. maybe walk like your ass is a bit sore the next day if you have to work.

Say it's coming out 3 ends, and then start making a bit of a puking noise. lulz.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
ok i just sent her this

"my uncle has just started chemotherapy and my dad and sister are going down to see him and i was wanting to go with them"
Quote by i love alanis
ok i just sent her this

"my uncle has just started chemotherapy and my dad and sister are going down to see him and i was wanting to go with them"

Pretty good, but needs more meme's.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy