Ermm not sure if they belong here, but their first album was definately modern modern, and not emo or whatever A Beautiful Lie was.

Anyway, 30 Seconds To Mars have a new album out soon, This Is War, anyone like the band and is looking forward to it?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Apparently This Is War is gonna be more like the self titled debut (which was more like a concept album, kinda like Muse work but less cheesey and alot more serious I guess), and it hasnt got a song which is under 5 minute long, which is quite cool.

However Kanye West is on one of the songs:

"Hey Jared Leto I'm sorry to interrupt and imma let you finish but my version of Strong was one of the best songs OF ALL TIME"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Sep 26, 2009,
Woah, didn't hear about this, and I'm a great fan. I'll have to pre-order this. I loved both albums, though I actually listen to the first more nowadays, so if it's like that and Muse, I'm happy.
UG and Sporcle are both fantastic time wasting devices.
I like the band, do NOT like Kanyeah West but I'll see what becomes of this.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
The new song is absolutely amazing. I love it.

I'm looking forward to their new album so much

I MIGHT see them live December 12th, I'm gonna find out Thursday. Crossin' my fingers !
Lets hope it's not as soft as Breaking Benjamin's last album.

I'll buy it sooner or later.
I'm planning to go see them at Wembley Stadium in February.

I'm forgoing getting tickets to Muse for 30STM.

ive been a fan since the self titled, actually saw them in des moines at the super toad, love the self titled, or provito en altum what ever you wanna call it, the 2nd album had more of a pop twist, i diddnt hate it, diddnt love it, only a few songs reminded me of their sound, ill buy the new album though, it should be great, kanye west really needs to settle down though, hes a horrible rapper and really shouldnt be guest spotting on so many things
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
cant wait for the new album and i will hopefully get tickets to see them in feb next year which be sweet
Last edited by Kinglordjackel at Nov 25, 2009,