Hey could u guys tell me what u think is it to repetitive??? please help, any ideas?? i feel like im stuck. on this project and i really want to finish it.
Attachments:
DEMO1.gp5
Unfortunately it is a bit repetitive atm. I find even if you are reusing the same chords, if you change the strumming rhythm vs just the strumming dynamics (which chords are palm muted etc) it can help a lot with the repetitiveness aspect. You can also throw in a couple of extra notes, a 7th, 9th etc, can help change the sound a lot of a riff but you still have the core structure there.

This is all imo, i could be a terrible writer :P Who knows :\
Last edited by 21Fretter at Sep 26, 2009,
i dont think its too bad. It would sound way better with singing, and what the other guy said.
We Live to Be What WE want not what THEY want...
Quote by Xmetal_headX
i dont think its too bad. It would sound way better with singing, and what the other guy said.

i will keep working on that it just feels like im stuck in a loop
Quote by RockxxStar
i will keep working on that it just feels like im stuck in a loop

I was bored just now so I thought I'd take a crack at it. I started the changes at bar 21 where it started to sound a bit repetitive. Also I ended up making an ending at bar 33 because the drums stopped. xD

Hopefully, this might give you some new ideas.
Attachments:
DEMO1[1].gp5
While driving yesterday, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
Quote by dandan321
I was bored just now so I thought I'd take a crack at it. I started the changes at bar 21 where it started to sound a bit repetitive. Also I ended up making an ending at bar 33 because the drums stopped. xD

Hopefully, this might give you some new ideas.

wow thx buddy.. i enjoyed it... it gave me an idea
Quote by Msu_Man04
It's not bad at all, it sounds like it could be a really fun, Blink-esque song, especially int he beginning. I'd like to see you work on it a bit more.

thats the style im aiming for im glad you liked it man ^^