So I'm trying to change the strings on my guitar I got a couple months ago. When I get the string nice and loose, I can't seem to push it out of the body of the guitar, almost as if the ball end is stuck. All my other guitars have a floating bridge so I really don't know what to do in a situation like this.

What do I do?
LARGE TEXT
are they still attached to the tuners?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
What kind of bridge do you have?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Pics?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
try rotating the string maybe the ball ends are jammed, this is the first time your changing them right?
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by bellamy_morello
try rotating the string maybe the ball ends are jammed, this is the first time your changing them right?

On this guitar and type of bridge, yes.
LARGE TEXT
is it a fixed bridge then? maybe you can spray a little lube see if that loosens them
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
What kind of guitar is it?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I THINK you call it a tremolo bridge, like I said, I've been using nothing but floating bridges so I don't know much.

Quote by Sid McCall
What kind of guitar is it?

PRS SE Custom 24.
LARGE TEXT
I think i know what you are talking about, i get the same type of problem with my Austin Strat copy. I just straighten out a paperclip and push the string through the body.

i hope that helps
Quote by headbangerbuggy
That is the most incomprehensible post I have ever seen. LEARN TO GRAMMAR.

Quote by steven seagull
Then it IS blues, just angrier, louder and more pissed off
the string you are trying to remove, take it off at the tuners end cut a 10- 12 cm length (you are binning the string so it doesn`t matter) and make a hook out of it so you can grab the ball end and pull it out of the back........should work.
I got a toothpick and poked the ball end loose.

Thanks for the replies guys.
LARGE TEXT