Hey guys I would like to know if I should trade my line 6 spider III 120 for a Fender frontman 212r ? I know both amps aren't that great that's all I can afford right now. I don't like my spider at all and really want something else.. The frontman 212r is the same size and around the same price and has 2 12" inch speakers instead of 2 10"inch speakers.. I heard the distortion is really bad, but it takes pedals well and has an effects loop. I also heard the clean channel is really nice. And since I hate the effects on the spider, and it has no effects loop, I was thinking about just running a pedal board setup through the fender frontman to get my effects and achieve a better sounding amp then the spider.. Would I be better off with the spider or shall I trade and get the fender frontman 212r ?

Thanks for the help !
The Fender would be the better choice as long as you're not using the distortion. With pedals, it can actually sound pretty good... as long as you use good pedals
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
no,not behringer,expect to spend at least $75 for a good pedal
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.