Page 1 of 2
Is anyone like me? do you do completely stupid things when you get angry that you regret as soon as you calm down. I punched a door last month, I now have to pay for it. I stomped on my gameboy when I was angry way back. When I was little I got angry and carved things into my bed. I just lose control and I never think, anyone else ever do this, share your stories.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by woodenbandman
Kicked through a door.

I'LL GET YOU DOOR KICKER

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I got angry as soon as i opened this thread

on topic: I usually control my anger pretty well so that i don't so stupid things that I'll regret. I can't even remember the last time that I really blew up.
I punch walls.. I never win, and it's over stupid games usually, like CoD4 usually!

nothing else ever gets me as angry as playing video games, but I still love it
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i read the title as St. Anger,

i think that was metallica's "stupidity thru anger" moment
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by will123456789
I punch walls.. I never win, and it's over stupid games usually, like CoD4 usually!

Punching stuff is pretty much Instinct, but of course I feel ****ing dumb because I have to pay for a new door now.
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, I did that too.

When I was 8...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Yeah. It's called getting heated.

Some people more than others, but everyone to a degree act irrational when they become emotional.

I know I do.
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I bottle up my anger and release it when im on stage, mainly with my vocals.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by will123456789

wow...

...same
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
yeah, I just hit my head against the wall or punch the screen or something. Stupid sniper rifles.
yeah, im a stupid wall puncher

but the walls in my house are like, hollow, so its like...

thin layer of plasterboard--hollow space for electics and mice etc--thin layer

and i end up going through most of the time, which is a pain in the arse for everyone i live with, my dad has to fix it, and everyone else has to look at it.
i also used to randomly bite things when i was young, and was failing at beating a gym leader or whatever, on pokemon.
It also sucks because my Mum is telling me I have anger problems and she told me shes worried that I will hit her or later in life be an abusive parent or something. That sucks when your own Mother thinks that of you..

ಠ_ಠ
So I was sitting by my computer with my iPod in my ears(soundcard on comp didn't work so couldn't use comp for music). and earplugs kept falling of ears(I guess i was rocking out to hard and dancing around) out and I got irritated and even more irritated. I end up throwing my iPod on the stone floor and i shatters into 1000 small ipod-shards...

**** i regret that **** so much :|

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
Hate leads to getting a tattoo of Darth Vader holding the severed head of George Lucas
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
There's a hole in my door where I kneed it once when I got heated.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
When on a rush to school, I was trying to unwind my headphones and since I was late, I turned bezerk and destroyed them.

They were f*cking 40$ headphones

I don't break things or go sh*tcakes very often, I'm a very patient guy, but I don't know what got me that day lol.
I ripped my curtain once but usually I am pretty calm or just clench my fist and mumble angry stuff.
Quote by kevC4
When on a rush to school, I was trying to unwind my headphones and since I was late, I turned bezerk and destroyed them.

They were f*cking 40$ headphones

I don't break things or go sh*tcakes very often, I'm a very patient guy, but I don't know what got me that day lol.

Yeah I have destroyed earphones before, they went crackly after I had them for like 2 weeks, so I ripped them apart.

ಠ_ಠ
I destroy everything within a 10 meter radius. Everything.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I have a short temper, and it often leads to things getting broken. I cracked my phone screen once because I couldn't get signal, luckily it was a spare phone though. :/
I always sort of look for stuff to destroy like stuff that isn't of heaps of importance but last year I smashed my stereo, that was really ****ing dumb. Bloody hell this thread is making me remember so much **** I have destroyed.

ಠ_ಠ
a guy i know updated his facebook status earlier. apparently, he got angry, punched a door in a rage. Broke the door and his hand
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by metalmouth22
Is anyone like me? do you do completely stupid things when you get angry that you regret as soon as you calm down. I punched a door last month, I now have to pay for it. I stomped on my gameboy when I was angry way back. When I was little I got angry and carved things into my bed. I just lose control and I never think, anyone else ever do this, share your stories.

I keep in my anger until i get enough to get guns and shoot up the world
Quote by nodtomc
a guy i know updated his facebook status earlier. apparently, he got angry, punched a door in a rage. Broke the door and his hand

Door always wins, everyone remember that DOOR ALWAYS WINS last time I punched a door my knuckles got shredded from all the splintered wood.

ಠ_ಠ
when i get really pissed i do some of the stupidest **** ever. ive punched holes in walls and broken glass and stuff and name calling people who had nothing to do with me being pissed and then when i calm down i fall asleep sometimes but then I feel bad because looking back it was stupid...btw you lost the game
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by metalmouth22
It also sucks because my Mum is telling me I have anger problems and she told me shes worried that I will hit her or later in life be an abusive parent or something. That sucks when your own Mother thinks that of you..

My mum used to say the same exact thing...then I would just remind her of all the times she whooped the crap out of me and that usually won me the argument

But yea, I've punched a hole in the wall, busted a laptop screen with my fist, busted a phone against the wall, shattered a glass door.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I don't get that riled up anymore though...or at least not lately.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by Metallizach
when i get really pissed i do some of the stupidest **** ever. ive punched holes in walls and broken glass and stuff and name calling people who had nothing to do with me being pissed and then when i calm down i fall asleep sometimes but then I feel bad because looking back it was stupid...btw you lost the game

The game is over and don't tell me the game can't end, /b/ found a loophole.

ಠ_ಠ
i usually get pissed at video games. i remember playing cod4 when one of my friends was over, and one of my parents friends was over. i was losing pretty bad (im normally sorta good), and i was getting really pissed. so i screamed at the top of my lungs "FU***K" but halfway through it i realized that my dad would probably kill me (i was like elongating the scream cuz i was super pissed) so i changed it to "FUDGE!" my friend starting laughing, he knew what was going on in my brain. and i broke a gameboy once when i was getting angry.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
All the time dude. I get angry over the stupidest things ever. Sometimes my computer will keep freezing and not letting me do anything and i just start to pound my fist on the desk and kneeing the underside of the desk that holds my keyboard...
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Last edited by MetallicGod07 at Sep 26, 2009,
Quote by Dirge Humani
I try not to get angry anymore. I mostly just get annoyed.

Here is my first +1 ever.

+1

I try not to get angry anymore, it makes me feel like an idiot because I imagine what everyone else is thinking when i'm yelling at my tv or video game. So, I try to stay a bit more mellow....but, I've broken my computer monitor with my head. One of the thick ones, not the LCD monitors. It fucking hurt.
Page 1 of 2