This is my first attempt a songwriting ever, i know its not awesome, but i need to know if it is decent or it sucks (be honest but nice).

Verse 1:
I’m driving you home
Just you and me alone.
I ease on the gas
in hope that this moment will never pass.

Chorus 1:
I found hope in you, I found strength I never thought I had; your the one for me, beautiful. Your my goodnight hope.

Verse 2:
I walk you to your door
I can’t stay anymore.
I peck you on the cheek
But i can tell there’s more that we both seek.

Chorus 1:
I found hope in you, I found strength i never thought i had; your the one for me, beautiful. Your my goodnight hope.

Chorus 2:
I found love in you, I found emotion i never knew i had; Your the one for me, beautiful. I must say goodnight, hope.

Bridge:
I’m driving away and I keep looking back and I wait for the pain to attack I see hope in your eye every time i look close and I pray that this hope makes us love the most.

Chorus 1:
I found hope in you, I found strength i never thought i had; your the one for me, beautiful. Your my goodnight hope.

Chorus 2:
I found love in you, I found emotion i never knew i had; your the one for me, beautiful. I must say goodnight, hope.

Verse 1:
I’m driving you home
just you and me alone.
I ease on the gas
in hope that this moment will never pass.
I Like the concept quite abit, although there are parts that, depending on how you sing it may or may not flow. I think it's a strong first attempt though.