i've decided to sell my ke3. its crimson swirl with a few good dings and such, but its an awsome player. i swapped the neck out w a dkmg neck so its got piranah inlays, reverse headstock, and binding. there is a good chunk out the tip but only noticable from the backside. the face of the headstock is fine. i also installed a set of duncan blackouts. the previous owner drilled an extra hole for the controls from the emgs he had installed. i put a screw in its place. $350 plus actual shipping. i'll ship anywhere, but i shipped a warrior out to seattle and it cost me $75. this thing isnt picture perfect but it plays better than it did stock.
you can see a pic here
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/jdr94/pictures/gear/630851/634462

if you want more i'll take more.
jdr94 is a cool cat and his gear is top notch. Good luck with your sale, my friend.

Alvin
thanks aywilson.
chaosinborn yup its your old ke3 modified a bit. still playin that rr3 i hope.
mrrman please post a pic of your performer. to my knowledge this finish wasnt available on a performer series jackson. i'd love to see one.
Yup its under my bed here in college!

I know its my old ke3.

Im half tempted to buy it back but i have too many guitars as it is.
deal pending but just incase.....$379 paypalled and shipped in the cont. US
thanks for the offer, but i just put it up on ebay. had a buyer but he flaked out or somethin. i hate when people cant at least say they changed their mind or whatever the case may be.
awwwwwwww! Nice guitar though.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
dammit this is gonna kill me but $350 paypalled and shipped (you pay the PP fees) final offer to anyone interested except the guy that backed out. you know who you are.