acid.
lol

no seriously either a damp cloth or a certain type of wax maybe?
Classical Guitarist
The tears of children

There's a forum for this stuff somewhere around here.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I've used some types of auto wax on my guitar before. You could look into that?
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
guitar polish seems to work for me
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Dr Zog's Sex Wax*

* just kidding

Seriously, is there something that distinguishes a '79 Dean ML from any other guitar, finish-wise?

I use Gibson spray polish & microfiber cloths on my Fender, Squier, Ibanez, and Schecter & have had no issues. I use Ernie Ball fretboard conditioner on the rosewood fretboards and just the regular polish on the maple fretboard.

BTW when I bought the Schecter from a pawn shop, it had lots of pick scratches, so I used an automotive rubbing compound to buff them out. Didn't get it to perfection, but 70% of them are totally gone, and the rest are hardly noticeable. And I used it to blend in spray paint I used along the edges of new routing done for a Sustainiac installation. Also used a McGuire's automotive polish to get a good luster on the whole thing, but have been using the Gibson polish since then for maintenance.
Last edited by jetwash69 at Sep 26, 2009,
ask in GG&A or GB&C. you'll get better answers there.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
The blood of a thousand virgins sacrificed at the altar during a full moon in winter at a desolated forest surrounded by mountains which reach the heavens and valleys which touches the depths of hell
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Sep 26, 2009,
glumerphonel
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.