OK so i absolutely love the eventide harmonizer effect dubbed "crystals". Its a harmonizer effect taken from the really expensive H series rack units and put into the eventide pitchfactor, it can be heard here> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEOA2gts_C4.... so thats all fine and dandy, but i really cant afford a 500 dollar pedal at the moment nor can i justify spending that on a pedal in which i would only use 1/10 of its sounds. So do you guys know of some kind of boutique pedal that ive never heard of that can make a similar sound to this??
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

No. The closest you will get will be with Mode 7 on the Boss PS-3, but they are discontinued, very sought after and usually sell for around $250.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Last edited by Dr.Pain-MD at Sep 26, 2009,
balls, maybe i could sell the other 9 modes....
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Sounds a bit like a delay with a POG in its effects loop.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yeah a POG might actually work. I totally forgot about them for a second there. You could try a micro POG.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
well ive done a tad mor research and there is the "octoverb" setting on a line 6 verbzilla. Its basically an octave up on the reverb, i might look into this actually. But i guess i could combine reverb and an octave pedal also? opinions?

Ive heard though that the reverb on the verbzilla can be sterile and cold sounding, its also not true bypass. Is there a really nice reverb that has its own dedicated effects loop i could put an octave pedal in?

Yeah i heard the ps-3 in person, I wasnt very impressed with it....