I'm just sort of curious. I've heard gret things about GK and this amp just recently may have found its way onto GAS list, so I figured that I'd learn more about it.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
GK makes great bass amps. Not the best in my opinion though, my vote goes to Markbass.
yeah but MarkBass is waaaaaaaay out of my price range. actually if i save up long enough i could get a Little Mark II or III

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees
I have one, it does it's job...got it for 140 used so it was worth it untill i get alittle more money and I can resell and upgrade it. It's worth that.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
I've heard the Backline heads and cabs should be avoided, but I have no experience with them. Markbass is great but they usually have only 4 EQ bands so if you're that type of guy that loves lots of EQ, they may not be satisfactory. Otherwise there's basically nothing wrong with them.
GK is fantastic!! I'd save up some more money if I were you and get some of the real stuff instead of the backline series
Baaaaaaazz
I am selling my backline 600 right now on ebay. It is in perfect condition.

If youd wanna buy it I could take it off ebay and sell it to you instead?
well i don't have a cab or anything so i'm not actually considering buying one. yet. i was just curious about it because i've heard good things about it.

Quote by dullsilver_mike

Quote by jackers1234

Young Knees