This is the place to vent about that annoying person you are forced to deal with on a daily basis. Or about that really creepy guy a few cubicles down from you who does that really annoying thing with his arms.

Mine is a girl about a year older than me who comes in everyday and eats with the managers, takes a smoke break with them, walks behind them talking, then comes up to the rest of us and says shes too sick and tired to work anymore and wants to leave. She leaves but not before eating more and taking another smoke break. She leaves leaving the rest of us to take care of the work she was "too sick to do." (I work at a Steak n Shake.)

Then we have the really old waitress who comes in everyday and the only thing she really does is complain that everyone uses takeout cups and lids but never replaces them. She replaces the cups and lids at least 10 times every shift.

So let's hear about your coworkers, Pit!
haha, i work from home, bitches!

high fives for me!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe

high fives for me!

I bet you hate that guy in the mirror.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by The_Paranoia
This is the place to vent about that annoying person you are forced to deal with on a daily basis. Or about that really creepy guy a few cubicles down from you who does that really annoying thing with his arms.

Mine is a girl about a year older than me who comes in everyday and eats with the managers, takes a smoke break with them, walks behind them talking, then comes up to the rest of us and says shes too sick and tired to work anymore and wants to leave. She leaves but not before eating more and taking another smoke break. She leaves leaving the rest of us to take care of the work she was "too sick to do." (I work at a Steak n Shake.)

Then we have the really old waitress who comes in everyday and the only thing she really does is complain that everyone uses takeout cups and lids but never replaces them. She replaces the cups and lids at least 10 times every shift.

So let's hear about your coworkers, Pit!

I'm a disabled Vet....
I hang around the house all day and play guitar...
I do annoy me sometimes though...
I just hate that guy who is constantly babbling on about EVERY FREAKING GIRL he sees. He actually told me about my own gf and I wanted to kill him.

HAHAHA no, jk, I have no job.

I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

One of my last coworkers was a very hot girl (who's obviously an airhead) with the body of a supermodel and who wasn't afraid to show it.

When working she'd casually brush against me, stand real close when making food, or when I'm blocking her path she'd put her hand on my hip as she walks by, you know how it goes.

One day she went as far as to show me the stretches she does in her Cardio class. While working. In hot pants.

She had a boyfriend.

I hated working with her. Such a goddamn distraction.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I have two jobs:

One is at a banquet hall/italian club, so I serve at a lot of weddings. Most people are pretty cool, a couple of them are lazy as hell, but they're not very popular because of it.

I also work at an ice skating arena, which is really easy going, some of the guys (more or less the same one guy) like to get high well at work, doesn't really impair him though.
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I bet you hate that guy in the mirror.

bizzarro me? yea, hes an asshole.
Quote by genghisgandhi
this guy puts my stuff in jell-o

Oh, and I hate it when he moves all my stuff into the bathroom.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SlinkyBlue
One of my last coworkers was a very hot girl (who's obviously an airhead) with the body of a supermodel and who wasn't afraid to show it.

When working she'd casually brush against me, stand real close when making food, or when I'm blocking her path she'd put her hand on my hip as she walks by, you know how it goes.

One day she went as far as to show me the stretches she does in her Cardio class. While working. In hot pants.

She had a boyfriend.

I hated working with her. Such a goddamn distraction.

What. the. ****.
Quote by ExurKun
What. the. ****.

Evidently he takes his work seriously...
and neglects his penis.
Quote by ExurKun
What. the. ****.

Let me know how you like working when you're trying to get 4 different customer's their orders and you've got an insanely hot chick taking over your brain at every turn. Not cool.

If she was single I wouldn't have such animosity.
-Jim Morrison
yeah, and it's not like you can just run into the bathroom and masturbate, well I wouldn't anyways.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Let me know how you like working when you're trying to get 4 different customer's their orders and you've got an insanely hot chick taking over your brain at every turn. Not cool.

I bet her boyfrined is the kind of guy with rage issues too, poor slinkyblue.

Quote by technicolour
yeah, and it's not like you can just run into the bathroom and masturbate, well I wouldn't anyways.

right.......

wouldn't...

>.>

<.<
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Eyecandy is always appreciated. Sounds like you need to learn to multi-task.
Quote by Zugunruhe

high fives for me!

what do you do?
Quote by Vikingx
Eyecandy is always appreciated. Sounds like you need to learn to multi-task.

Maybe I don't like being teased by someone I can't have, why am I getting such negative vibes here?

I would have expected people to agree.

And her boyfriend was exactly what you think he is.

I mean it; picture in your head right now what kind of guy you can see a hot girl with, and that's basically him.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by ikitson
what do you do?

tech support for apple. its easy as hell and you dont have to deal with any coworkers.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Maybe I don't like being teased by someone I can't have, why am I getting such negative vibes here?

I would have expected people to agree.

And her boyfriend was exactly what you think he is.

I mean it; picture in your head right now what kind of guy you can see a hot girl with, and that's basically him.

I wasn't being negative... eyecandy is always fun.

As for the boyfriend... establish your dominance... it always works.

This only works if you're the Alpha male though. If you're not... do your job while gazing at her tits and accept who you are.
Quote by Vikingx
I wasn't being negative... eyecandy is always fun.

As for the boyfriend... establish your dominance... it always works.

This only works if you're the Alpha male though. If you're not... do your job while gazing at her tits and accept who you are.

I didn't know this was a relationship/confidence help thread.

Thanks brah.
-Jim Morrison
My coworker doesn't exist. =(
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I didn't know this was a relationship/confidence help thread.

Thanks brah.

Well... evidently you don't know how to deal with a hot woman in your office. I was just trying to help the wounded animal.
Quote by Vikingx
Well... evidently you don't know how to deal with a hot woman in your office. I was just trying to help the wounded animal.

I'm going to pretend you didn't say this for the sake of the thread.
-Jim Morrison
...anyway when i was working with other humans, my old manager was my girlfriend when i worked in a well known fast food place on weekends. She was a vegetarian, but she had a few double whoppers on the premises from me.

i ended up stealing from the till so i got transerred to a restruant with more cameras.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I'm going to pretend you didn't say this for the sake of the thread.

That's fair....
I'm going to pretend that you don't exist for the sake of being a Man.

Edit:
To clear things up... I wasn't the one whining about the hot girl in my office and being intimidated by her boyfriend.
Last edited by Vikingx at Sep 26, 2009,
Quote by Vikingx
That's fair....
I'm going to pretend that you don't exist for the sake of being a Man.

Edit:
To clear things up... I wasn't the one whining about the hot girl in my office and being intimidated by her boyfriend.

-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Really? Ok then...
I appreciate your "valid" argument. Perhaps that's why you never get the girl?