I have had a guitar with an original floyd rose trem since the beginning of June this year. Ever since I got it, the guitar won't stay in tune whenever I whammy. The nut is locked, the bridge is parallem to the body, and I am pretty sure the strings have been stretched enough. Anyone know how to fix this thing? It's really bothering me.

Also, I am curious if people with floyd roses often change tunings. I figured that it's not a common thing to do because whenever I change tunings, the bridge becomes un parallel. Just curious if there's a way to do it without that problem. But anyway, my main issue is the guitar going out of tune.
Does it go out of tune when you do bends and wide vibrato's?
You should get it checked out, my RG [Ibanez], had a little bit of problem, just like yours.
But I got it fixed at the Musical Instrumental Store nearby.
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
Can you tell me the Model Number of your guitar?
Gear

Academy Electric Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
definitely tight enough, if i bend the string on the other side of the nut, by the tuning pegs, it doesn't change tuning
That's a shame such a thing happened to a great guitar like that..
Is it possible to get a refund?
Because...like I would get a refund if I had that guitar, and it kept going out of tune.

But if not, unless you're a professional, you shouldn't touch around with it.
Is there somewhere you can go for fixing?
Gear

Academy Electric Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
not here at college. I'm kinda upset about it but I still play it I might take it to a guitarcenter when I visit home in the winter then.
Alright, better not ruin it! Or I'll haunt you down, because that guitar looks too great haha
Gear

Academy Electric Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
it does but it has a buncha those scratches that you only see in certain light. Also like on the third fret, on the outer sides (the part that looks jeweled) has a small circular like cut in the finish that covers that jeweled part...really pisses me off
If the nut's locked and you swear that the strings are stretched out properly then the only real explanation is that the bridge isn't returning to the same spot every time. Either blunt knife edges or a bur on the studs. Try removing the floyd and checking both the knife edges and the studs. While the bridge is off add some chap stick to the knife edges and studs. This helps remove friction and get a more accurate return. However you shouldn't have to do that with an OFR to get an accurate return.

There is definitely something wrong with the guitar. You're paying enough money there to expect a flawless guitar. Return it and get a replacement / refund.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13