Searchbarred, all I got was a thread that said "for Canadian UGers ONLY", which was basically a thread wanting the movie to be played in Canada, and not a discussion thread about it.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz-log-paranormal-activity.html

Anyone else pumped for this movie? Looks pretty damn good. To bad it's only going to be screened in a select few places. Hopefully it get's played to a wider audience.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by crazy8rgood
Searchbarred, all I got was a thread that said "for Canadian UGers ONLY", which doesn't make sense to me, as it's coming out in places OTHER than Canada, as well.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz-log-paranormal-activity.html

Anyone else pumped for this movie? Looks pretty damn good.

EDIT: Ignore me, I'm half asleep and accidentally only reading half of things.

you missed the point of that thread. the point is that it is NOT coming out in Canada. its in the US only... if you'd be so kind as to go to that thread and recommend it for canada i would be very appreciative. i would beat up an old woman to have that movie playing in my city
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
you missed the point of that thread. the point is that it is NOT coming out in Canada. its in the US only... if you'd be so kind as to go to that thread and recommend it for canada i would be very appreciative. i would beat up an old woman to have that movie playing in my city

Ten steps ahead of you, broseph.

Demanded it for Sacramento, 'cause I like to say it.

Sacramentoooooooooo.

Sounds spanish.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by xaviergray
Sounds like a breakfast cereal to me.

Apparently you're not rolling the R's enough.
I saw this movie the other night. They say its supposedly the scariest movie of all time. They were definitely not lying. It was intense!
Quote by rorythefaggot
I am a clock.

What am I?

GO PHILLIES
1/10

Thats how much i care
.................. ....
Smells like fish