First, I'd like to say sorry if this is the wrong forum. Me and my band are looking for something to do our screaming vocals. I've heard you can use a guitar amp, is this true? If so, what all will I need? BTW, we're just starting out, so it doesn't have to be great gear. Thanks.
um yeah i think you could get away with hooknig up a mic thru an amp... not sure about like really low vox though, might need a bass amp. if its only for practice you should be right.
get a multi-use amplifier, that has great power... like stanners, mougs, and other brands...
you know that powerful cheap amps? these are perfect..
and some of them come with a ****ty drive that you might like to use
Quote by Junnage
GuitarUser knows what's up*

Quote by SimplyBen
I agree with GuitarUser

Quote by travs2448
digital amps are like Fapping, its good but nothings like the real thing.
This isn't what you want to hear...but if you ever want to play in front of other people, you cannot get away with a guitar amp for vocals.

A PA system is essential for gigging.
Of all the options, guitar amps are probably the worst.

For vocals, you'd want a PA or if you really want an amp, a bass or keyboard amp because they both have full range AFAIK.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.