What food do you enjoy consuming when you have had a few ales?

I like chicken and sweetcorn pizzas from the kebab shop (but i never eat donor kebab), also french crepes with ham and cheese are great (there are a lot of stalls beside the pubs where i live)
anything within reach.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
anything within reach.

Na it has to be off high fat and calorie content. My friend offered me pasta when i was drunk but its just not the meal that will soak up all that alcohol and shorten your life enough.
Quote by Telecaster7
i'm eating skittles, and i had a couple of strongbows earlier, does that count?

normally i would only eat skittles if i were stoned

you should have tried mixing the skittles with the cider. that would have been deadly.
Quote by Eater of ashes
Anything fried, corned beef.

....fried corned beef? hmm...

youve got to think logically bro

corn beef isnt gonna fry well...but corned beef in a sandwich toasted or fry the bread in olive oil would be very nice.
Quote by lucertia.
normally i would only eat skittles if i were stoned

you should have tried mixing the skittles with the cider. that would have been deadly.

I would have, but i was at my mates house, and the skittles were at my house, and i had to ride home so drinking enough cider to make it last till i ate the skittles would have ended in death...

But maybe next time
Quote by Telecaster7
I would have, but i was at my mates house, and the skittles were at my house, and i had to ride home so drinking enough cider to make it last till i ate the skittles would have ended in death...

But maybe next time

if you ever try that skittles vodka bollocks...a much easier solution is to use diluting juice like ribena with vodka, really nice,
Quote by lucertia.
youve got to think logically bro

corn beef isnt gonna fry well...but corned beef in a sandwich toasted or fry the bread in olive oil would be very nice.

I was thinking more along the lines of battered, fried corned beef brisket, but if people can fry bacon, why not sliced corned beef?
Anything with plenty of cheese or maple syrup.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb