For those pitgoers with jobs, what benifits do you get for working there? E.g. Staff Discount, Free drinks, etc

For example I work at kfc and I get 10% off everything and free food when I work until closing.

This thread could be used for comparison (boasting rights) or even helping the unemployed decide where to apply.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
my boss gives me private prostate exams.

seriously though:
10% off all my purchases as long as they aren't alcohol, tobacco, milk or already on sale.
25% off food on my lunch breaks
free coffee/hot chocolate
get to **** around with coworkers when nobody is around
free cookies/other baked stuff whenever the bakery feels happy (few times a day)
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Last edited by keithmoon15 at Sep 27, 2009,
well i work for myself doing music so the benefits are not having to deal with asshole work colleagues, no travel and free music equipment because i can claim it as required for music/tax purposes
I work in the registrar's office and in the writing center at my uni. I get to enroll early, but that's about it

SHEdit: There's almost no federal income tax for students who work on campus.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Sep 27, 2009,
I don't work there now cuz I'm at college, but I worked at a movie theater and I'd get ten free movie passes per week.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I don't work there now cuz I'm at college, but I worked at a movie theater and I'd get ten free movie passes per week.

When I worked at a theater I got all the free movies for me +1 I wanted, plus a free large soda and large popcorn. You got owned, my friend.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
When I worked at a theater I got all the free movies for me +1 I wanted, plus a free large soda and large popcorn. You got owned, my friend.

Whatever. I barely used them anyway.

What I really got owned over was not being payed holiday differential...
Quote by mental_cookie
For example I work at kfc and I get 10% off everything and free food when I work until closing.

Me too!
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
I get free food when i work, discounts on food and also discounts on mobile phone contracts, driving lessons and a few other things.
I get free pickguards when i need one and free guitar maintenance. those are the benefits of working at Chandler Guitars, which is run out of a garage.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
There are no perks or benefits in the Grocery Industry.

Well, working in a meat department meant I did get discounts on the finest cuts of meaties. Thats about it.
i didn't get any venefits working at that oizza place. gayyy.

anyways, your usename is siilar to mien!!
I got to work more hours than is legal for my age, and all the cherries you want. They aren't that appetizing when you see millions of them a week, but I would bring them home for family.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
i get to talk to cute girls occasionally.

holy shit i'm sad.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Virgin media owns all of you.

I get all my cable services for a fraction of retail value - I pay £10 for the £85 VIP package.
I get half price mobile contracts with Virgin Mobile.
Triple crave rewards (look it up) - basically every £100 I spend on my phone I get £30 back towards a new one. And they calculate it by the full price of my contract not my staff discount price so I rack the money up.
£100 off a new phone as a joining gift.

Become a member of Virgin TRIBE - money off any virgin company when you present your virgin tribe card. Cheap atlantic flights, insurance, anything I want.

Oh and my boss buys us all coffee sometimes
I work at PB Tech here in NZ. Get a hefty employee discount, commission, and random vouchers for selling certain things.
i don't work, but my brother got a free iphone, free laptop, free phone bills and free home internet, because he works from home most of the time, and it's an IT job.
I get meat and food with a discount because I work at a Butcher's. Sometimes I get free stuff.
Quote by keithmoon15
my boss gives me private prostate exams.

seriously though:
10% off all my purchases as long as they aren't alcohol, tobacco, milk or already on sale.
25% off food on my lunch breaks
free coffee/hot chocolate
get to **** around with coworkers when nobody is around
free cookies/other baked stuff whenever the bakery feels happy (few times a day)

Why milk? What's so bad about it?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
mcdonalds.

20% off everything whenever.
50% off before or after a shift.
free drinks on shift.

that's about it.
Quote by osXtiger
Why milk? What's so bad about it?

no idea.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Access to hot chicks
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
Quote by JustAddBeer
Access to hot chicks

according to ur sig there all ugly fat chicks?
Gear
2009 Schecter Solo 6 DSG limited 1 of 50 in the USA
Ovation Celebrity
TC Electronic: Polytune
Digitech RP355 Multieffects Pedal
Quote by HeyItsChenny
thank you very much, Seaweed
Ottawa Senators retail store. 35% off everything, 2 free tickets a year.......the chance to see Metallica for free by selling their merch (well, more like hear, but still). And that goes for all concerts at the arena.
Golf Club: Free food/drink, employee discount on pro shop items (golf clothing/hats/clubs/balls/sunglasses, etc.)

Record and Tape Traders: Employee discount on CDs/DVDs