Found one of these today at the local guitar store. Used, quite old (60's-70's for sure). Played it through a Tiny Terror, which sounded great. Really like both pieces of gear, especially since i could get gain with the terror sounding good (7 watts )
The guitar has 2 pickups, that look like Buckers or PAFs..Slightly smaller than regular buckers i thought, though it has two switches on the bass side of the guitar which i have read are coil splits. Also has pickup selecter, and on-off switch (ya baby...) MV and MT knobs. Nice neck, nut is quite worn out, but it was still truckin along fine today. Owner said "400 bucks or so" (Canadian.) I have a good working relationship with the guy selling it, what should i try to get it for? Am diggin it for sure...
Bigsby style trem aswell, fake f-holes.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
oh..its a V1500, i have found out
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

sonds good! if you like it, get it!
i googled it, and it did look damn sexy
i love lesser known brands, like my hutchins regal!

great quality, low price, plus you'll have something a bit more individual!
found the old catologue online...its a 1970, with killswitch and coil splits. Somebody is selling for 950 is indy, with original case. Its in great shape though. I think i might see if can bring it home and play er through my amp to see what the feedback is like. I'm trying to justify to myself why a forth guitar is reasonable, though for 400 bucks its hard to lose the argument.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer