Ok today i was doing some chinups on the bar in my doorway

and half through a chin up the bar just comes loose and i fall flat on my arse and then the bar falls on my head...hard

so pit what are your excercise or workout failings?
Guitar - The true Religion
Me trying to run. That's failure in itself.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I got on the leg press machine the other day and put 200kg on like I normally do, but I failed on the first rep. Thankfully no one was around to see it. I don't know what went wrong.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Preparing for a grappling tourney.

A couple days before the tourney, I'm doing some light grappling and I dislocate my rib.

Very light grappling for the sole fact I wouldn't get injured.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Saw a gym douche take a spill on the treadmill. He got up and attempted to play it off but id didn't work.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
There have been many times when as I lift, I fart. Many times.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Quote by Momentosis
Preparing for a grappling tourney.

A couple days before the tourney, I'm doing some light grappling and I dislocate my rib.

Very light grappling for the sole fact I wouldn't get injured.

ouch.

gi/no gi ? :P

my exercise fails is before i was a regular weightlifter, i couldn't bench press 75lbs.....

i weighed over 200lbs...

I got a new haircut today. You know what that means? It means I'm getting laid.

WHERE'S THE GODDAMN PROTEIN MOM
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I got a new haircut today. You know what that means? It means I'm getting laid.

WHERE'S THE GODDAMN PROTEIN MOM

immense amount of fail sauce.

gtfo area.
I've seen all the weights fall off one side while someone was cleaning. Also people falling backwards while cleaning.
None for me, just tripping a couple times. Pretty good considering I work out 11 times a week
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I've seen all the weights fall off one side while someone was cleaning. Also people falling backwards while cleaning.
None for me, just tripping a couple times. Pretty good considering I work out 11 times a week

Screw your post, your sig ftw.

Futurama > Family Guy
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Screw your post, your sig ftw.

Futurama > Family Guy

Because I'm coordinated enough to not fuck up when I work out?
Quote by lolmnt
I got stuck under 190 lbs. Alone. Edit: It was stuck for ten minutes

Also, I tried to power clean and I got it up, only to have it fall backwards on me. Luckily I stopped it from totally falling, but it was crushing my chest.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Last edited by bingeandletgo at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

hmm if you work out 11 times a week either your absolutely torturing your muscular developement or your doing nothing in those 11 times
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Because I'm coordinated enough to not fuck up when I work out?

no i mean your post was rendered irrelevant when i read your sig because your the only other person i know that likes the greatness of 3000 more than family guy.

it kind of makes me wonder the fate of the world when i see people who can't work out right for ****ttt
Quote by AusMetal33
hmm if you work out 11 times a week either your absolutely torturing your muscular developement or your doing nothing in those 11 times

2 30 minute work out sessions everyday of the week is working out 14times, which is more than good for you ?

keeping your muscles regularly working improves their ability to force against resistance aka makes you stronger
Quote by AusMetal33

I have weight lifting class 5 times a week for an hour. Then I have cross country practice for an hour and a half everyday after school, unless we have a race on Thursday, and we usually have a Saturday race. I've had weight lifting class and done wrestling at the same time, that's much worse.

There is hope for Futurama, GuitarGod_92 likes it, and the occasional person with a Futurama avatar.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
2 30 minute work out sessions everyday of the week is working out 14times, which is more than good for you ?

keeping your muscles regularly working improves their ability to force against resistance aka makes you stronger

He meant overtraining, which leads to injuries. I have a stress fracture on my third toe from it, and shin splints in both legs.
Quote by lolmnt
Last edited by DimebagLivesOn at Sep 27, 2009,
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I have weight lifting class 5 times a week for an hour. Then I have cross country practice for an hour and a half everyday after school, unless we have a race on Thursday, and we usually have a Saturday race. I've had weight lifting class and done wrestling at the same time, that's much worse.

There is hope for Futurama, GuitarGod_92 likes it, and the occasional person with a Futurama avatar.

He meant overtraining, which leads to injuries. I have a stress fracture on my third toe from it, and shin splints in both legs.

i weight train on my own almost everyday, wrestling practice after school from 2:30 to 4pm, and then MMA training (mainly jiu jitsu) for anywhere from 2&1/2 to 3&1/2 hours starting at 5.
im aware of the circumstances of overtraining although i have yet to destroy my limits besides once when i had muscle spasms for a week from over lifting

but um.
how the hell did you fracture your toe ? :O
It's from running so much. It being a stress fracture. I ran over 500 miles the summer of last year, and during April in track season it developed, it isn't very major, but if you feel where the bone is it's bumpy.
Quote by lolmnt
fair enough thats sensible training

I was referring to 'working out' as being 2 hours sessions of powerlifting, free weights and supersets.

That kinda stuff you need a days rest inbetween
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
It's from running so much. It being a stress fracture. I ran over 500 miles the summer of last year, and during April in track season it developed, it isn't very major, but if you feel where the bone is it's bumpy.

Aye, I ended up with a stress fracture in my shin from running. Although when I went to the hospital about it they thought it was a bone cyst at first since it didn't hurt that much.
This

Not me but God damn thats a fail
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Quote by hendrixftw
This

Not me but God damn thats a fail

I've almost dropped the weight and got pinned while benching (Not much weight either, i'm just weak), thankfully i managed to get it on the rack.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.